2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

He’s Murphy

Is the match on the player or anything? My recording didn’t kick in.

Congrats to @thelimericks. They never left second gear and stil coasted to a handy win. My interactions with the treatonians in section 306 were pleasant.

But it must be said: Galway is some county of useless cunts, whether the be East or West of the Corrib.

5 Likes

Don’t go down the cork road… Looking to change the sport to tag hurling. Galway were big and bold enough in 2017

Btw fuck James Owen, the useless strawberry prick.

1 Like

Head off to bed mate, it won’t be live til tomorrow

https://twitter.com/AnalysisGaa/status/1677727912173137921?t=Hwzd2KSvQSHBykk0BqmpZw&s=19

Playing the hurley with one hand,
Catching it overhead with the other
All while turning 180 in the air

1 Like

@balbec hardly worth you’re while coming over for that but good to catch up.

On the game midway through the 2nd half a Limerick player had the ball right half back in front of Cusack Stand with a Limerick player down the line. Cathal Mannion was the Galway player covering the Limerick forward but he was coming over from the middle of the pitch. He knew the pass was coming and it did but Mannion just jogged over, no effort and the ball went over the bar. The game was over then. Poor effort from Galway.

1 Like

What a day. 6 points down to blow away the opposition to win by 9. Its the stuff of dreams to be 1 game from a potential 4 in a row.

Great enjoyment reading the seeth on this thread. What would ye do without us to hate. None of the seethe is from todays opposition either.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/gaelicstatsman/status/1677749786630320129

Puckouts the major difference. I presume he counts winning a puckout as first person to get the ball after the puckout. Which when you consider how many short puckouts Galway played, would mean they won fuck all of their long ones. It certainly felt like that today

Always look at his second post fir the graphics.

The puckouts one tells the story

https://twitter.com/gaelicstatsman/status/1677751078203392004?t=l3ZBhOYYDWly-_jw9PBVeA&s=19

Maurice Brosnan reckons they won two long puckouts in the second half.

Your county players could do with even a smidgen of the nastiness you’ve shown; windy and all as it is. All the skill, all the size- no character.

Theyre either soft as fuck or just don’t even care.

Fact as you say

Actually no facts there at all. A shambles of a post really. You were desperate to retort, you just don’t have it in you.

No, honestly, you’re actually showing a bit of fight and that you care. Its admirable.

But missing on the pitch when it counts

You were desperate

The only thing desperate was that second half performance. I genuinely felt for the galway families sitting around me who’d travelled up and their team served up that second half for them.

Why are the premier spews even talking in a championship forum still, should be on a camogie thread discussing the only Tipp team that might win anything this year.

4 Likes

He is. It would be the wrong option in all likelihood.

That was our best performance since Cork in the opening game last year GY were sensational for the first 25 minutes but once we got to grips with the game we blew them away and the 9 points margin for a finish did not flatter us, DOD was my man of the match closely followed by Dan, Cian also was close to his best in the second half. We go again.

6 Likes

First championship match simce then thag we won by more than 3 points also

Carlow would have won the 2nd half ffs