2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

I suppose the early shift isn’t so bad this time of year.

1 Like

I think they would run a shuttle bus for the older crowd

5 am probably 350 days of the year. Some affliction

1 Like

It’ll be over soon. You can sleep soundly then.

1 Like

A wise scheduling choice from the top brass, factoring in the success of the Munster Final and that Clare were the only one of the four participants likely to draw a crowd.

Word is JPs intention is to revamp the TUSGG and put in a state of the art main stand and facilities.

I genuinely hope that doesn’t make the likes of Thurles completely obsolete but if this year is anything to go by…

Ye took their titles

Ye took their games

Ye took their home of hurling sign

Have they anything left?

1 Like

They still have their time held traditions. Sure didn’t @Mullach_Ide tell us 15 of his buddies aren’t going to bother supporting Tipp this coming weekend. Tradition.

Tis easy go to Tullamore and support them when you know you’ll win by 30 odd points ffs :rollseyes:

7 Likes

A few of their die hard fans will tip in this week alright as they’ll get a chance to take photos of Henry Shefflin.

2 Likes

He will be roofing the open stand also. There were a few lads cribbing about the floodlights so he will be installing LED lights for us aswell.

All 407 Tipp supporters who made it to TUSGG for the round robin game in 2022 under Colm Bonnar will be making the trip again next Saturday night.

Result aside, they enjoyed the occasion then.

2 Likes

Not even close I’d imagine.

Clare will bring 12k
Tipp 10k
Galway 8k
Dublin 4k

Total 34k and Limerick isnt enough of a Hurling heartland to draw the neutrals out unlike Thurles where a considerable number of locals go to all the games as they’d be genuine hurling people.

1 Like

There will be a fine Limerick crowd there.

Tipp 10k :joy: :joy: Stop ffs

The Dublin crowd will be closer to 400 than 4k.

I’d say 30k give or take

I’ll go for a raucous 27k. The costs of tickets will continue to be an issue.

How much are tickets for Saturday out of interest?

40 for stand and 30 for terrace

Not bad value in all fairness. Potentially 2 close enough games. A lot depends on what Clare have left in the tank and what they have learned from last year

Practically an away match for the Dubs

You’re right season ticket holders fucked into the open stand. Ticketmaster fuckup the diehard. What Limerick gom put seats on an uncovered terrace in this beautiful climate

2 Likes