2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Each hurling county of note touches its cloth.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

By an accident of Geography, we touch them.
By an accident of Nature, we are better than them.

No tickets available online

From GAA website.

Some dates for the diary include the All-Ireland SHC Semi-Finals on July 8 and 9.

Limerick will be involved against one of the quarter-final winners on Saturday July 8 at Croke Park, 6pm throw-in.

The following afternoon at 4pm Kilkenny’s game at the penultimate stage will take place.

2 Likes

Tickets on Ticketmaster again.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/gaa-all-ireland-hurling-qfinals-clare-limerick-city-24-06-2023/event/18005ECF8F0C39C9

Result?
  • Dublin
  • Draw
  • Clare

0 voters

Result?
  • Tipp
  • Draw
  • Galway

0 voters

Accidentally pressed draw there.

https://twitter.com/galway_gaa/status/1671971289580314645?s=61&t=ywRfELeDxVX6PcFItqXOXw

Shefflin has run out of patience for Conor Cooney.

Linnane deserves a go from what I’ve seen but losing Joe Cooney from midfield is not ideal either.

Not enough Cooneys there. Tipp by 6.

Linnane will go wing back. He came on there against Dublin and did well.

Hard to judge based on the TV.

CAthal mannion is currently playing too deep.

Cianan Fahy back the big news, will likely go to midfield with Linnane, strong physical pair.

1 Like

Eamon’s young fella injured or dropped?

O’Shea? He’s a mile off that truth be told.

1 Like

On bench last day?

Doesn’t have the speed of foot from the limited viewings I have seen of him

1 Like

He’s quick enough but his hurling isn’t of the same standard of Niland or Concannon. Isn’t big as the other Galway forwards either.

He got blown out of it by limerick in the league.

Playing with Salthill isn’t a help either you’d imagine. Most people in that club would throw the hurleys into the Atlantic.

It never rains on hurling championship

The @Galways always have one big day a year in them. I think they’ll do it.

Talking to a few of the sisters of poor Clare today and they aren’t bothering with Limerick saving their money for Dublin. If Dublin had anything about them Clare are primed for an ambush. But I don’t think Dublin have much about them and Clare if they survive will be hard bet again.