2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Clare lads are afraid of Thurles so it might be Nolan Park

Dublin hurling supporters would be willing to travel to Galway for a quarter-final against Clare and I’m sure Clare would be fine with that too.

1 Like

Do counties have much of a say when it comes to the All Ireland series? I don’t think they do

Sure they made dublin play Tipp in Thurles in the quarter finals before

Dublin hurling is easily pushed around.

It’ll be a Thurles double-header because Offaly will cause the shock of the championship.

https://twitter.com/Joe_Caulfield_/status/1668704440197545987?t=YsoWLjTvw0trGGGX0eu6Xg&s=19

Larry has to go.

5 Likes

Oh Larry :see_no_evil:

What in the fuck is he supposed to do there, and he out the gap at the end of the year?

All he had to say was commercial arrangements are under continual review etc. Should have been a handy question for a fella in his position to bat away.

4 Likes

Answer the question

Larry has been some simpleton

“Not shake his head” and “not walk away” in response to a question he knew would be asked was what he had to do.

2 Likes

I’d give him a break tbh, he turns up at events here there and everywhere and he might not have a full media pack response ready. A gaggle of kids there too, that’s a soft event in my book. The media man playing the victim is pure scutter

1 Like

Nah.

He’s the acting Leader of the Association, he could have said that he had no further news on media rights.

Say anything other than run away like a simpleton.

2 Likes

That’s the most embarrassing media performance since Terence Flanagan.

He is a complete disaster.

How the fuck he got that role I dont know…

1 Like

Milton is stone fucking useless all the same.

Ryan too. Another bluffer

We are really missing the statesman like gravitas of John Horan.

1 Like

Liam O set a bar never to be reached tbh. Regardless, Milton should be sacked for this.

1 Like