2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

You can’t run into an opponent whilst in possession either without giving them some chance to get out of the way.
Limited yes, but examples of that charge have been blown for frees in past few years.

What do you call those decisions?

What rule is that can you quote it for me?

Financial doping is behind Dublin hurlers success. The game is gone .

Hurling is to Dublin as football is to Kilkenny, a means to a financial end.

Read my post

Success? We need more drugs and more money.

1 Like

Another lad who doesn’t know what the rules are so.

You’re some ape.

From the fella quoting made up rules.

Referees have given frees for the example given. Explain

Fuck me, there’s bodies strewn everywhere in here this evening.

And even @glasagusban would admit he’s one of the less militant of the Limericks, a calm natured sort of lad. He has absolutely mowed lads down here.

1 Like

A fair charge is a shoulder to shoulder charge, any other type of charge is an unfair charge. The referee guidebook refers to an illegal charge/collision, despite the rulebook not mentioning collision at all.

2 Likes

Poor @glasagusban is struggling with the cognitive dissonance of slating the history making Dubs and then turning a blind eye to all limericks acts .

1 Like

I gave the idiot a clear example but he couldn’t reply to it only point at the Rule Book.

You didn’t dumdum. You presumed you knew what the ref blew for, you didn’t. You apparently made up a rule.

@iron_mike good to chat about Limerick hurling in Portlaoise this morning.

1 Like

I didn’t assume anything, you did

Pleasure boss.

Mighty supporters, great hurling people

Tipperary are set to bring strong support to Tullamore for Saturday’s All-Ireland Preliminary Quarter-Final.

Around 7,000 tickets have already been sold a couple of days out from the match.

Why the fuck is that match not at 7pm on Saturday and broadcast live on RTE 2?

Offaly v Tipperary in Tullamore in a knockout All-Ireland hurling championship tie is a proper match.

1 Like