2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

If they can push on now from the KK game they’ll be a difficult proposition.

They are physically big and with McInerney available this year they have options they didnt have 12 months ago

1 Like

They’ve a lot if class if they get right. Probably ten points a better team than Tipp in reality, who have nothing at the minute bar Jake Morris.

1 Like

They would need to be at least that to be competitive with Limerick. Id love to see them do it

Did Morris score anything yesterday?

Cork wouldve been far more dangerous than Tipp if they stayed in with the profile of players.

2 Likes

You’d have thought so.

No. None of Tipp’s FF starters did

I would agree with that.

What went wrong for Gearoid O’Conor btw?
Strange not to see him start

No, but got nothing only ball lamped on top of him. He is the only potentially topforwatd that lined out for them yesterday I think.

Don’t agree. He hasn’t the stomach for it.

1 Like

He’s probably the other man with potential given his size. I don’t know. He was good for UL. Lack of aggression?

I don’t think he’s anything special tbh

1 Like

He’d remind me a lot of Lar.

2 Likes

Needs the right people around him but I think he is an elite finisher and goal taker.

Maybe he’ll develop into one but I wouldn’t put him in the same universe as Lar or a prime Seamus Callinan or anything like that

1 Like

Yeah, definitely not at the minute. He has the look of the traditional quick, classy Tipp forward but he has to go and do it.

O’Connor has size and hurling. I thought he was carrying a lot of responsibility in the tipp forward when I saw them live and taking frees

1 Like

She hasn’t been the same since herself and big Ivan parted ways.

They should maybe stick him at 11 and let him get on with it. Forde is a lovely player but can’t lead an attack. He is almost a luxury at the minute.

Looks like for the second year in a row there’ll be barely be a good game of hurling after the mini blitz/round robin shite.