2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

The final will be Paud Dwyer’s.

Maybe - this is Keenan’s last year though. They might factor that in as they have in the past I believe

Think it’s Paud’s last year too.

They both hit 50 this year so that means they are out.

Paud is 50 as well. It’s a pity, as one of them will ultimately miss out on reffing a final. Keenan should have got it last year, in fairness.

1 Like

Shur ye fucked him after it the Munster Final.

Paud & Keenan are probably the two best refs at the moment. Bizarre how the the one not getting the final isn’t covering one of the semi finals.

James Owens keeps getting these big games despite numerous bad displays and blunders. He’ll be equally bad for Galway before anyone starts.

1 Like

Agreed, Tipp hurled well against Limerick too which is forgotten it seems.

Galway will need to be better again than against Tipp but if they get to that level they’ll definitely trouble LK.

If there form drops off I can’t see them getting within 3pts tbh.

Intriguing set of games the Semis

1 Like

The forced retirement rule is ridiculous anyway.

As long as they’re passing the fitness tests, it shouldn’t matter.

It’s crazy that we’re going to be forcing the two best referees in the game out at the end of the year.

11 Likes

Heard from a reliable source Keenan & Paud made a pact so that whoever’s awarded the final will make a draw of it. But the GGA have gotten wind of it & they’re going to award the replay to Stack rather than Keenan/Paud. Pass it on.

6 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t believe this is fierce naive.

1 Like

Do Hannon and Cian Lynch work together, as I was out this morning they came down the road and went into a building together, oddly enough Lynch had his EarPods in the whole time, his hair is looking good in fairness,

They are flat out recruiting for one of PJ’s side operations, Unijobs

Meet the team

Heads like a Spanish omelette.

1 Like

What the jaysis. Barry Hogan and Oisin O’Reilly there too.

And a notable former beauty Queen

Oisin O’Reilly?

10 Likes

Naynagh’s Conor McCarthy too @mick_jones ?

1 Like

A good few limerick club players in there as well.

Providing temp staff to the hse is a full-time job

That Jack Shelly fella was president of the student union in UL at one stage. I presume he’s from Tipp though with a second name like that?