The smart money is on Clare for the All Ireland

Sure it’s all the wan to you

Rattled

We were only toying with them.

4 Likes

Mannions goal today was a thing of beauty

2 Likes

Yeah you have me now.

That was a world class disappearing act from Galway. Disappointing game after some of the battles in recent years and after a decent first half. Tactic this and tactic that but they looked totally disinterested in the second half. Wilted. The Shefflin experiment is done.

Personally I want Kilkenny but hurling needs Clare.

1 Like

You didn’t have to wait a week for Limericks response

Up there with Kingston’s in the AI final

20 Likes

We deserve every ounce of abuse ye could possibly throw at us.

6 Likes

Looking forward to reading back through the thread. Keep me entertained on the train.

Shefflin is like a shit Davy Fitz.

4 Likes

In fairness ye are absolutely crap. Ye bought on lads who were the size of under 16 players.

7 Likes

I dont want to but jesus ye went asking for it.

1 Like

Hard luck to the Galway’s. We’d have great time for ye really.

No one would have lived with Limerick in the second half. That was simply phenomenal hurling.

But this fucking sweeper shite. Sure Limerick love that. WOD first ever outing at centre back. Play six forwards and go at him like

5 Likes

The real criminal aspect of it was allowing nash provide extra cover for whelan.

1 Like

Absolute madness

Galway played nobody inside for the second half. They brought on a small lad and it was cringe worthy stuff watching him under a ball with Dan Morrissey

Jesus I don’t know. I thought Galway handed it to us. We were ok but they had us on the ropes and just sat back