2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Tom Monaghan was an awful lot smaller than I realised. Good hurler though to be fair.

We barely went into top gear.

100%. Well done Limerick. Galway simply just not good enough.

3 Likes

Fahy had about 4 looks at taking a puckout at one stage when Limerick were on top. Then did that will ye fucking do something shrug. Not a great sign. Kinnerks laptop really figured the Galway puckout out second half.

The absolute fucking state of the side line cuts from both sides today.

1 Like

Thought Kyle was MOTM. But there was a few who had a shout. DOD had a great shift.

Dan Morrissey is absolutely class. Whelan got a bit of joy off Casey but anytime he went near Dan he got cleaned. He ended up drifting out the field to get away from him

David Reidy put in another fantastic shift.

Gillane destroyed Galway off about 5 balls before Galway threw in the towel and he got on a few more.

Sham Flan was everywhere

2 Likes

Today was a great day for me, just proves how much the system benefits average players like Declan Hannon

Odd take

Upgraded to worse than shit. Bleak times ahead. Sending Liam Collins out in to that with a few minutes to go was beyond bizarre. He had the stature of an u14 nipper.

Always with the pathetic fucking excuses.

1 Like

Well done the Munster men​:clap::clap:

Another braindead comment from the braindead scum.

Limerick did it off their own bootstraps and mastered a difficult game. The west brits went begging for money and got it. You can only take your hat off to limerick. You can only laugh at Dublin thinking theirs was an honest achievement , as the whole country does.

Stay off the hurling threads skanger. Stick to the league of Ireland.

1 Like

And all the underage titles Galway win. They’re soft.

2 Likes

No JP and ye are still the laughing stock of Munster. Just a fact.

Looking forward to tomorrow now. Should be a belter and whoever comes through there’ll be a great narrative.

Limerick v Clare 1 all and nothing between them the last few years.
Limerick v KK. Kilkenny trying to stop Limerick getting their own 4 in a row

1 Like

Is there no one in Galway with a few bob?

4 Likes

Kyle MOTM for me as well. Twas an odd wan tho, as we basically sleep-walked through the second half. There was a 10 minute period before half time where we went out and hurled. Before that we were bate, and after it we couldn’t be.

No just the one keeping us afloat. We compete both sports at all levels, the bill is the highest in the country.

In fairness to limerick it was the systems put in place and the long term commitment of kinnerkbot that led to this (the training camps certainly help with this) . It was long earned, not bought like the west brits all Irelands.

Hard luck Galway backers. Some start, unlucky not to get a second goal that time.

Lovely to be able to put the feet up tomorrow and watch those cunts take lumps outta those other cunts

2 Likes

Silly stuff. Those pundits didn’t believe in Galway at all. They simply wanted to be able to do the shite of ‘didn’t I tell ye Galway would bate em’ guff… and with Limerick winning they can do the ‘ah sure lookit Limerick were always going to be big favourites’

Boring

2 Likes

I’ve forgotten more about hurling than you’ll ever know you sour little racist weirdo.

6 Likes