2023 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Evening folks just catching up there, same old same old really. Quaids injury was a blessing in disguise in hindsight but allā€™s well that ends well.

3 Likes

You havent a fucking clue you braindead skanger. Care to back up your statement there or are you all talk like all Dublin scum

1 Like

I called them out for it last week and typically the cowardly cunt slinked off knowing full well I was correct.

Whatā€™s Kinnerkā€™s day job?

1 Like

Magician.

10 Likes

Would have made for a better game if that went in but Limerick would still have found a way.
Thats what great teams do and thats a great Limerick team

Galway are competing at a reasonable level but dont scare anyone. In terms of ability we are somewhere between last years semi and this years. In terms of winning All Irelands we are clueless

2 Likes

Irfu high performance very soon

1 Like

The one about you being a racist or the one about you being a weirdo?

2 Likes

I did some laughing when Quaid went down injured. I was thinking to myself thereā€™s a few lads on TFK who will be exploding right now

24 Likes

A PE teacher.

1 Like

A few Galway lads lost the head near us

A certain television below in Tipp got bust anyway for sure.

Do you see another chance to virtue signal here? Going on about George Floyd and not a peep when your own people, Dublin scum, attack migrants.

And leave hurling to country people, stick to soccer or robbing the elderly, Dublin scum interests in other words

2 Likes

Theyā€™ll surely line up something in UL for him

He packed that in. JP is paying him ā‚¬250k a year now

1 Like

Extremely pleasing performance considering we were without Hannon and Finn. A lot to work on too to be fair. Credit Galway they out hurled us for 30 minutes but Mike Caseys block took it out of them for a 2nd goal.

Darragh Oā€™Donovan really stood up. Gillane is incredible. No one catches that ball over Burke in the first half. Subs had a good impact too.

Lets see now who we have in the final after tomorrows semi-final. I donā€™t think there is a more consistent defender than Dan Morrissey in the country. Never ever makes the wrong decision.

5 Likes

You are some fucking oddball. Constantly angry. Constantly screeching about Dublin scum and skangers . Constantly blaming money or the referee whenever galway donā€™t win.

You offer nothing to this place only racism and sourness. Best for everybody if you fuck off out of here for yourself. Youā€™ll be forgotten by Monday.

5 Likes

The ref? He was shit but he had nothing to do with galway losing. Actually canā€™t think of the last time one really cost us.

But holyyyy fuck did I hit a nerve with that Dublin scum robbing the elderly comment. Without a doubt, I mean without a single doubt you personally know little Dublin scum who have done that and in all likelihood you covered for them. Thatā€™s who you are. Nail on head.

1 Like

James Owens did alright I think overall to be fair.

The first bit is apparently true, Iā€™d say the second bit isnā€™t far off