2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qd4bVyCz8c1mjns4LD5eV8YSN4xaaCx58u17XaH68rhg1yqQo8U3c7xqob1brfo4l&id=785599268&sfnsn=mo

Things are going so well for them that Derry are going to back him arenā€™t they

:see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Unfounded allegations,private matter etc etc

If it gains traction in the wider media, no chance. I wouldnā€™t expect to see him in Clones this Sunday.

1 Like

He should be locked up. I suppose itā€™s no suprise in one way given heā€™s a fucking lunatic on the sideline, but I am surprised at the same time.

18 months ago I posted that, and it was after a very reliable source had said he was in to speak to the PSNI. He had a prominent GAA personality (but not Brolly) as his legal representative at the time.
Itā€™s a horribly grim story anyway and no way should he be near a GAA ground until it is all addressed.

17 Likes

It must have been common enough knowledge in the area based on the post - attacks happened in public.

FL?

The Irish News broke the Conor Laverty Jimmy McG story shortly after your posted that, I wonder were they trying to deflect from it?

I tell you this for nothing, its incredible Ulster GAA thrived as it did for the past couple of decades given the lads involved.

2 Likes

Not a lot gets by you Iā€™d say

2 Likes

Was it around this time he left the Supervalu in Killybegs?

Was that his wifeā€™s families business?

Awful stuff and a disgrace he was getting jobs/holding onto jobs if this was widely known in the area

2 Likes

Will we have a situation where this can be reported on up north but not down south due to libel laws?

Correct

Youā€™d imagine this must have been known to some degree locally

How did he get anywhere near the donegal setup if it was known? Black eyes, a&e, ā€œglassedā€ etc

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™d say @Spidey knows what toppings Iā€™ve on my pizza

6 Likes

Its really grim reading and a few things add up a little more now.

Heā€™s been on the run all his life really between different clubs and counties.

Assume it will be Ciaran Meenagh and Enda Muldoon taking charge on Sunday but I can imagine the players heads must be all over the shop with this news.

Iā€™d say Chicken, Mushroom, Red Onion and Sweetcorn