2023 Club Championships

Jesus I thought it was No.29 that should have been carded there. Jordan Morrissey inadvertently fouled him afterwards.

Crokes* will still need Craig Dias and Ben Shovlin back for when they match up against Hercules and Big Emmett Bradley.

And nowadays the good teams rarely take the ball into contact

What’s Dias injury? Sheehy has done well in his absence

Lovely to hear Walsh describing Crokes as “family”

I was going to say the same. Getting it across the gap was job done. ( I’ve learnt the lingo)

1 Like

I dont know about Dias.

Sheehy is benefiiting from the hurlers being gone.

One of the players told me they went training mid week, they calved after 20 minutes and went on the piss again.

TNH.

1 Like

They don’t but at some stage you need to tease your opponent to create the overload. If you can’t release the ball with your left foot/hand then you’re goosed at the top level.
It was a weakness among some of the mayo team of the 2010s when the going got tough.

1 Like

I know Crokes have Walsh and Mannion but how did RTE decide to show that. Leinster football in a cruel state.

1 Like

Was there another game to show this evening?

They had no other options tonight did they?

I’d be more pissed off they aren’t showing the Galway Final on TG4 tomorrow.

Trillick v Crossmaglen Rangers next week will be theatre.

1 Like

That was my understanding from various WhatsApp messages and video’s i received. A club that is a long time im waiting rarely does well in the club championship.

How did Laois county board only have championship finished a week before Leinster? Gross incompetence.

1 Like

16 teams, alternate weeks and the electric picnic. It was the grandest.

That’s an incredibly unusual situation.

16 teams in Laois senior? 4 if not 8 too many.

1 Like

Away and shite