2023 Club Championships

Interesting to see how Kilcormac go this year. They have some panel.

And 2 serious injuries to All Ireland winners in the same game, your grapevine isnā€™t the best, itā€™s Doons time finally.

So basically my information was correct but i didnt provide enough detail is it?

Doon are without Richie English now so will hardly be winning it.

1 Like

How was it correct? You referenced a challenge match and omitted the key takeaways of what actually happened and the implications of key players being missing while implying we will challenge for LK Munster and AI, as always you havenā€™t a clue.

1 Like

The key takeaway on the BOICMC is who won the match.

Injuries are part and parcel of sport.

A Ballygunner player suffered a bad knee injury a few weeks ago but i didnt feel the need to mention it here either.

Na Piarsaigh are still very much in the reckoning for Limerick honours and if they come through, only Ballygunner stand in their way of Munster realistically.

1 Like

It is rare that the key takeaway from any challenge match at any level is who won. Long term injuries are.

When you get into Category 1/Hors Category games on the BOICMC, the result is of huge significance.

I post up a very harmless snippet of information about the Club scene and i have Limerickā€™s coming out attacking me in their droves with real venom the Thursday before an All Ireland Final.

Its utterly bizarre.

10 Likes

Worry about your own county championship we donā€™t give a fuck what the snipers are up to, why should you be concerned about hurlers from a fundamentally useless county, itā€™s utterly bizarre.

It was madness otherwise. Respect to the man that had the jersey. But a free taker from your own 45 is some add

Fierce gutless defeatist atttiude. Townie Cunt attitude even.m

You rattled them badly here @peddlerscross

@balbec or one of the other Limerick Heavyweightā€™s is going to need to keep an eye on proceedings today and pull a few fellas into line or Sundayā€™s game will be lost on THE INTERNET.

Poor @ChairmanDan was getting viscously attacked too by @thelimericks last night on the Cricket Thread but was able to swat them away at his ease.

Thereā€™s a cricket thread?

I donā€™t know are Ballygunner a total cert for Munster. Their spine is shoving on, 2 Mahonys, Coughlan, Oā€™Sullivan. They will romp through Waterford, ripe to be caught.

By who?

Dont say cork
Dont say cork
Dont say cork

Na Pairsaigh and Doon are 2 anyway.

Doon are fucked mate, no Richie no party.

The Bridge are not a serious force at provincial level.

There are no standout clubs in Clare at senior level, a lot of teams are in a transition stage. The standard upto U20 is now very strong and these players are taking over en masse for certain clubs. We might see a new winner this year from the middle of the pack.

Doon have at least 3 serious players out injured for the rest of the year.

I heard they might considering throwing the entire thing and going playing in San Fran as a Club in their own right.

Wouldnā€™t be the first timeā€¦ :grinning:

1 Like