2023 Club Championships

And the fact they are Doon might come against them towards the tail end of he championship.

It can never be ruled out

KK are gonna be box office over the coming years. They need to sort out that fucking jersey.

1 Like

Most club championships are extremely predictable in my opinion. An idea to boost standards would be to merge championships like Laois and Offaly. Top 8 in each county, 4 groups of 4. It would increase interest and standards hugely.

No it wouldn’t. The Laois and Offaly Championshipss aren’t really that predictable either although maybe Kilcormac will dominate. They haven’t won it since 2017 now.

2 Likes

Jeez that was a wild attack by the normally mild mannered @Bod95 …

1 Like

Even if they did win it I’d say the town would be like a nuclear testing ground after the celebrations

1 Like

Here come Abbeyleix

Limerick’s are tense & uptight

They just dont know how to carry themselves.

Crotta Lixnaw final. Crotta win in particular an upset. Won by a point. Couple of goals proved vital.

Hopefully they go on and win it now. Been a long time for them

1 Like

Ballyea could be gone in Clare next week before the Opening Refresh of the Power Rankings are released to the TFK Public on August 1st.

What a shambles this Split Season is turning out to be.

Blame the Clare county board mate. Should have played a few rounds of football championship first.

The start dates were to flip around if the hurlers got to the AI

Surely hurling clubs deserve more than 2 weeks prep if Clare didn’t reach the final? Seems nuts when they could have played some football championship.

This was agreed at the fixtures meeting months back so it is what it is. I would imagine the clubs that are hurling only didn’t mind, it’s the rest that have to manage dual issues that will be caught.

Box office stuff on Buff’s Snapchat from the Kerry Semi Finals. Crotta and Lixnaw both prevail

The county final will be a belter, no love lost between Crotta and Lixnaw

I am not sure why other than they are neighbours, 1968 since Crotta last won

They flew home Jordan Conway and Cillian Trant from the States to play tonight both are kerry senior hurlers

Who was that Beansie lad playing corner forward? Had some first half

Sean “Beans” Weir played with kerry seniors for years, retired earlier this year

1 Like