2023 Club Championships

Connacht champs have Munster so cert for final.

Clonmel were in turn beaten by NCW, that’s the only reason I mentioned them.

I do agree with you though.

On what basis are Crokes second?

1 Like

They have been in the last two Finals but the * beside their name does tell you all you need to know.

Shamed themselves in both?

We can forgive but not forget.

You’re much too honourable. Would that they were too.

More chance of Kickhams in Tipperary winning an All Ireland club than Ballymun Kickhams. Watched them last year and they were awful.

1 Like

Let us know how they got in the 2019 and 2020 championships respectively.

Even an under strength Moycullen looked very strong last weekend in the first round in Galway. Even if it was against modest enough opposition in An Spideal. Former Offaly captain Johnny Moloney togged out for Moycullen after they swooped for him on the transfer market. Young James McLoughlin seems to be back fit for the first time in about 18 months as well. which is another big bonus for them.

1 Like

The covid year 2020 they were outstanding and would have won all Ireland club if it went ahead. Past it now in my opinion.

And they were shite in 2019, didn’t even make it out of the group.

I hope you are right. Be a good story if they made some progress.

Stag this weekend.

Wedding next weekend.

Stick a fork in Kickhams. No care for the club at all.

I still believe.

Dino is lost to Malahide

Wonder is Philly even playing this year.

Heard a good one regarding a clash between his own Summer Camps and the Official Ballymun GAA Summer Camp.

Would Dingle be a dark horse for Munster . They pushed a star studded Kerry team to a last minute point in the semi final last year.

Any notion what Mark O Connor is planning to do?

1 Like

Mark O’Connor is the missing link there.

They have Geaney x3 up front and Tom O’Sullivan plus that big midfielder who was in with Kerry.

I’d say they’d drink it dry if they won Kerry.

1 Like