2023 Club Championships

Sounds just about perfect for your average club player

I’m throwing that a like, cos thats the sorta guy i am

1 Like

I didn’t think Methyl​enedioxy​methamphetamine was the kind of fella to keep ploughing on for the club ad nauseum. Thought he’d be off shooting hoops and handing out soup off the back of his skateboard.

1 Like

The draw for the Munster Club championships will be made Thursday night.

Twould be great to see them go all the way this year and bring it home after last year’s circus.

1 Like

Looks like a rematch between Na Piarsaigh and Ballygunner in Limerick again this year.

Eh, you sure?

they need to change the password and not tell whoever is running the doon gaa socials…a wojus gomie

1 Like

Clare champs v Tipp champs will be interesting. Clare champs might be slight favourites. If the Barrs get out of Cork they will rattle Ballygunner. Plenty of pace to run at that sluggish Ballygunner defence. Barrs defence suspect too mind.

Ben O Connor a big loss for them.

An awful dope.

If[quote=“peddlerscross, post:526, topic:36458, full:true”]

Looks like a rematch between Na Piarsaigh and Ballygunner in Limerick again this year.
[/quote]

If All Ireland was open draw, 16 teams, it could be started November 4th with final December 16th. Done and dusted before Christmas but the GAA would never think outside the box

Tipp Champions have a home venue for the first time in an age and will have 3 weeks break in between the county final and semi final.

It all depends who wins either championship but it could open up nicely for a Loughmore or an Eire Og Ennis type team.

He is, Doolan Cork under 20 player is a good replacement but his physicality a big miss.

You want to turn the most prestigious championship’s of them all into another mini blitz?

If All Ireland was open draw, 16 teams, it could be started November 4th with final December 16th. Done and dusted before Christmas but the GAA would never think outside the box
[/quote]

Munster club is box office. Also you have to allow for the dual clubs.

1 Like

Add way more intrigue to competition for me.

Tipp champions will have a 5 week break assuming no replay of county final.

Tipperary Hurling final fixed for October 15th.

1 Like

No it wouldn’t.

Leinster club not boring for you?