2023 Club Championships

An update on this.

Tonight sees Pat Gilroys St Vincents up against OPER in what is probably the big game of the weekend. This is on Dubs TV at 7:30 with the dulcet tones of Oisin Langan on commentary. This is a defacto knock out game. I fancy Vins with the McBrides back in harness after their travels.

In the same group tomorrow Na Fianna play Faughs. The northsiders got a good result the last day and you’d have to fancy them on formlines.

In the other group tomorrow I expect handy wins for Lucan and Kilmacud Crokes over Whitehall and St Brigids respectively.

1 Like

I presume these will be updated tomorrow.

A few of the Dublins teams will flip after recent results. Surely Clonmel Commercials might get a nod after their last result.

Drop us down a couple @peddlerscross we are absolutely brutal tonight.

D Connolly off on a straight red for an off the ball incident.

1 Like

Is this on YouTube?

Dubs tv

1 Like

All will be revealed tomorrow.

There will be some minor adjustments alright but not fundamental restructuring. Its important not to overreact to these early season round robin games. Thats why someone like me is in charge, someone who isn’t into hyperbole.

In truth, we are a month into Club season and not a whole pile has happened. TG4’s schedule for Sunday is a wake up call.

Ye will be staying where ye are.

I wouldn’t have them in the top 10 in ulster…partly because i despise them right enough

1 Like

Are Tulloroan that good?

They have 5 Kilkenny seniors but I’d say if they won it they’d be no interest in anything but beer.

They play Killyclogher in Round 1 in a couple of weeks and that will be absolutely seismic.

A TFK brains trust of myself, @Cheasty and @Nembo_Kid should travel to it.

Would you be putting more stock in the BOICMC?

1 Like

I would.

1 Like

Someone else is bringing the brains?

3 Likes

St Jude’s seem to have developed a scoring nous to finally match their endeavour. That’ll make them dangerous

All they need now is a few dublin lads playing with them.

3 Likes

Can’t remember the last team to win a dub football championship with 15 dubs , even further back to find 15 locals .

Kilmacud Crokes* in 2021?

1 Like

Think you’re right . Some achievement. At a guess it’s probably Erin’s isle in 97 before that