2023 Club Championships

Serious win. Lixnaw will top the group now with Bduff second.
If it is the same format as last year. Two of the three group toppers go straight to semis, there is a draw to decide which two. Third winner and the three second places go into a draw for the QFs

1 Like

So will likely be Lixnaw, Kilmoyley & Crotta as group winners?

And Ballyduff, Abbeydorney & Causeway runners-up?

Yes Kilmoyley play Ardfert now. But going by last week they should be winning.

Kilmoyley win by a point with the last puck of the game. The only time they led in the whole match. Were 9 down at one stage

1 Like

Causeway v Crotta, Ballyduff v Abbeydorney quarter finals
Lixnaw and Kilmoyley through to Semis
Quarters on weekend of 15th/16th

Buff doesn’t seem to be attending any of the games yet. Hopefully he starts coming up with the goods shory

Ya not like him. Especially with no other hurling on this weekend

Julio

semi finals on the weekend of the all ireland hurling final

I am struggling to see how I can fulfill commitments in An Tochar Ban and the Celt

Lixnaw moving well Julio

Ballygunner stamped their authority all over this years All Ireland Club Hurling Championship with a dominant win over Kilmacud Crokes* on the Box Office Industries Challenge Match circuit recently.

With Ballyhale Shamrocks very depleted this year, it could be a long, monotonous stroll for BG.

Crokes aren’t worth a fanny of a wank

So I hear. Not much between what’s left

Crokes* might think “they’ve made it” after their near miss last year in Leinster.

That’s a dangerous mindset to fall into.

There’s always a Tim Sullivan

Crokes put up a serious comeback against Ballyhale last year in fairness would have been one of the all time victories. I reckon they will give it another right crack

Former Clare underage hurler and decorated hand baller Colin Crehan is hurling for Crokes this year. Be interesting to see how he gets on, a tidy corner forward when on form.

1 Like

What Clare club is he?

O’Callaghan’s Mills. Played minor and 21s for Clare in the middle of the last decade. Would be around 27/28

Where’s he living?