2023 Club Championships

Aiiiiiiiiiidooooooo!!

Kilcoo will probably get beaten now but they are absolutely BOX OFFICE.

2 Likes

Ah lovely

This has taken some twist, game might not even go ahead now.

Scummers* :sweat_smile:

Gough has pulled out it seems.

TG4 could be showing the Tipperary Intermediate final yet.

Heard from a Down source the game is OFF

Down GAA seem to be saying its still going ahead. Great excitement. Everyone hates Kilcoo and thry don’t care

Id fancy Sars.

Kilcoo v The World

They should be winning this anyway so not sure why they’ve decided to die on this hill.

I’d fancy Midleton for no obvious reason and even without their full-back - they have a marque forward and Sars don’t. I wouldn’t put money on a game like this though, very much 50/50.

Very uninteresting game, I’d literally like to see any other club win senior, with the exception of Duns/Fr. O’Neills (obviously). A Blackrock/Barrs match up would have been a lot more interesting.

They should just award it to burren.

No good reason, just Kilcoo are cunts.

3 Likes

Burren are up for this anyway

Boden two points up on Vinnies at half time . 08 to 1-3 in a very physical game , poor on quality so far . Vincent’s came out as expected - all fire and brimstone . Boden have come back into it by using ball better .Main difference for me is both half back lines dominating but Vinnies take off on a run into the congested middle whereas Boden half back using ball better and I think 3 points have come from there . All to play for on second half .

Dermo Connolly sends over a point 4 mins into injury time for a draw , game goes to extra time.poor stuff all told , Boden always ahead but like a real Gilroy team Vincent’s hung in for a break which they eventually got.

14 man Vincent’s hit the post with a last puck of game peno in extra time ! Boden win by two

Kiladangan working very hard and forcing turnovers but Sars more efficient