2023 Summer Transfer Window

Premier League Goals record, I’m sure he banged in a few of them at Three Point Lane in his day.

Very little wrong with it. You are not comparing like with like. A better comparison would be the Kobi Bryant situation. What should have been done there? Bear on mind, Greenwood has been found guilty of nothing. His girlfriend remains in a relationship with him. Are you a party to that relationship?

My biggest issue is actually nothing to do with Mason Greenwood, who may well be a complete shithouse. It is the nature of modern society whereby public opinion seeks to usurp the judicial system. If the guy did it, he should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty. He hasn’t been prosecuted and as such should be free to go about his life without the court of public opinion determining what should happen.

Sweep sweep

Have you seen the video

“May”

1 Like

@Massive_Attack “may” consider a rebrand after the last 24 hours

2 Likes

He will in his fuck. Greenwood has been charged with fuck all and on that basis is guilty of fuck all.

He’s a real club man.

Sad to see his moral judgement clouded like this

He’s a nasty bit of stuff

Did you see the video

Jaysus lads are getting fierce excited over Greenwood…and he convicted of nothing.

Was that the one with his girlfriend bleeding?

Grim stuff

I’d say that poor girls 2 x black eyes amounts to the number of brain cells that Gobshite has rattling around his tiny cuckoo clock of a brain.

So why hasn’t been charged? Just asking like…

:rollseyes:

Thick as dog shit

And people have a go at the Muslim morality police…I think its innocent until proven guilty…

Unless of course its the rocket scientists on TFK.