2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Clare are the last team I’d like to meet in the final if we get there.

When was the last time Clare and Limerick met in Croke Park?

It’s important to be proved right on the INTERNET.

1 Like

2007?

1 Like

Clare can fuck off looking for tickets and the stadium half fucking empty today

1 Like

They’re a different animal with Taylor in. He’s vital. Links their play a la Lynch and is a strong ball carrier. He has to start the next day.

Lohan has them teed up nicely for whoever meets them. Taking a few lads off like Fitzgerald will do them absolutely no harm either. Training will be mad competitive. They have a bench which was KKs undoing today. I wouldn’t be taking them lightly even if Limk have had the upper hand in recent years.

1 Like

2013 semi final?

13 semi

Ah yeah

Advantage Clare. They’ve beaten both the other semi finalists in their last encounters in Croke Park and have cast off a major demon today.

Klare Limerick will be interesting - Klare got over KK today, which was a big mental block, will be interesting if they do the same against Limerick.

If Limerick win tomorrow I can see the final playing out like LK vs KK in 07. Massive build up from the underdogs but seasoned campaigners keeping calm and finishing the game after 10 minutes with a blast of goals.

We ate the pussies

1 Like

Well done to all the clare posters here. Mighty second half performance. We just totally faded out which is becoming a habit.
Happy for quilligan, would have been tough to recover after another mistake.i agree with poster who said this is a weight off Clares back and will enter the final under not too much pressure.

1 Like

That is the fourth time in 12 months Hogan has given Eoin Cody a licking. If he started on him last year we would have won.

Fantastic second half, was building to a Clare win 40 minutes in even with the soft second goal. They never let up.

Im going home for a shower and lie down, I’m emptied

11 Likes

We were out Kilkennyed today. Clare were atrocious in the first half but hung in there, just about keeping the scoreboard ticking over and then thundered into it in the second half catching us on the line. Pretty much exactly what Kilkenny did to countless opponents over the years.

1 Like

Agree on this. Quality difference in subs was huge. We got no impact from bench. We could have really done with someone like Taylor. When we’re still bringing on Wally as first choice we were in bother. Fair play to Clare. We had that coming

1 Like

The likes of a Seamus Callanan or Lar Corbett were better hurlers than Peter Casey tbh. Paudie Maher still ahead of Barry Nash for most neutrals and Brendan Maher over DOD I’d say. You can’t judge purely on medals as you well know.

https://twitter.com/gaelicstatsman/status/1809618577403834676

2 Likes

Naming out all the towns and villages of Clare that the players are from :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like