2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Doesn’t say much for our subs when Fogarty coming on. Drennan didn’t even make the bench today.

Phelan was your best forward in the final last year and he’s not starting. What’s the story there?

After canvassing about five of his friends my father has decided he’s going to go via Galway tomorrow.

Nevertheless tomorrows winner will be AI champions end of.

Where’s he travelling from?

Have a good pal looking for a ticket. If any of the @limericks or @corkies here, know of one going spare that’d be much appreciated.

Limerick

1 Like

There’s any amount on Facebook

1 Like

He’d be ok on the m7 as far as roscrea. He could veer off there and take the old road up

Few on toutless there - fairly reliable site

1 Like

Kilkenny were fairly running on empty most of the second half. Needed a soft goal and a few soft points to stay in touch. Klare were full of energy but had to work hard to make scores. All in all it was a poor quality game. If exciting. Clare will be delighted to get a big day out, I suspect Kilkenny will be delighted not to get well beaten three finals in a row. Kilkenny are gonna have to wave goodbye to a few stalwarts and trust the kids at some stage. Even if a few of the kids did little today.

PM me I’ve a spare freebie

5 Likes

Err…cork will beat limerick? Do you really believe that? :rofl:

Jesus you’re right, it was specific to AI semi-final. Mad.

When did Taylor get the injury last year and when did he come on today?

Very handy. Did it a couple of times

If the final goes to a replay when would that replay I’m just booking a trip away ?

Or go from Monasterevan to M4 via Rathangan

1 Like

Kilkenny were awful with the ball in second half.
Never once worked the ball out and continually launched the ball.

Clare just don’t look overly comfortable playing in croker despite the win.

It was really low quality today.

Corresponding game last year