2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Kk weren’t even that good in the first half Clare were just so bad.

I said it a month ago that’s not a good Kilkenny side but they still work very hard and make it very difficult for any side to beat them.

Clare will get a huge boast now. Taylor being back is massive as welll.

Very impressed with Clare in the second half today though it felt like a poor enough quality game of hurling overall and I think Clare will be murdered by Limerick in the final, I think Cork would beat Clare also but we’re unlikely to find out.

O’Donnell did well but the RTÉ commentators need to relax a bit, everything he does is like a mini miracle to them
Hogan gave an exhibition at corner back, I was delighted for Quilligan because he probably kept Clare in it but would have been scapegoated had they lost, anyway fair play to them, they deserve this

7 Likes

Close enough minute to minute

1 Like

Fact. He is playing well but the likes of Seamus Flanagan does what he does and more most games.

1 Like

30 minutes into the first half in last years game.

1 Like

I’m going via tullamore

1 Like

We’re going by sligo

11 Likes

Go up to Belfast and come in via the M1?

I’m canoeing out the Shannon estuary, around past Kerry and Cork, up the east coast and in Dublin Bay, gonna park up behind the Davin

6 Likes

Delighted for Clare and Lohan.

Refs need to cop on to the lads playing for frees. It’s terrible. .

Gordon buys everything.

Adam Hogan is a great man to win low ball but if he can’t get the corner forwards hurl wrapped, then a free, then a fist pump then he’s in bother.

1 Like

Ah no - stop it

You Limerick boys really hate SOD, it’s fascinating to watch

1 Like

Flanagan got 8 points from play in the hardest game ever played (2022 Munster Final). He got 3-3 away to Cork this year. He is awesome.

He is a cuck

He has a great supporting cast where typically the best opposition marker is on gillane. SOD has to be the main man each and every game

1 Like

Clare used have another lad, Something Kelly, who would get marked a bit too

1 Like

Used to

Is he still tipping away with the club?

You let yourself down a lot with this sort of thing

TK is on one leg. A miracle he’s there at all.

2 Likes