2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

I’d like to put forward the motion 1a. that defending players can’t enter the immediate space of a player in possession… Sub motion 1.b if the player does find himself in the space of a player in possession, he must step aside and let the player in possession pass.

4 Likes

T’will all quieten down here once Limerick get beat. Hurling will be fixed then without recourse to congress.
Paul Kinnerk and John Kiely have broken a lot of lads it appears.

4 Likes

They are so broken on here that I didn’t have to use my standard replies “dry your eyes” and “your tears taste delicious” once last weekend.

3 Likes

The complete collapse of the Tippo hurling psyche has been extraordinay to watch.

No a British lad is coming out with this above.

And enjoyable

If your grandfathers were any use at all they would be ashamed of you coming out with stuff like that. But I expect if your grandfathers were any use at all they wouldn’t have a pitiful yoke like you in their bloodline within 2 generations.

2 Likes

Oh ya that one was a direct hit, like a petrol bomb :grin:

Aside from the record crowds and interest the game is dying on its feet

Halfpipe? Halfwit more like.

1 Like

Jp McManus actually arranged for Nicky Quaid to visit the same eye doctor that gave tiger woods 20 - 20 vision which improved his shot stopping.

1 Like

Who does Tiger hurl in goal for?

1 Like

Tetchy time of the year for him, drums and flutes will have him driven demented :drum: 🪈

Its fascinating to watch.
There could be a PhD thesis in it if only @choclatemouse was around.

Was this the cunt that perscribed the dodgy contact lens that keeps giving Nicky problems???

I’d put nothing past rottenapples.

Gaelic netball

Great Wexford Hurling Podcast episode with Joe Fortune this week. A captivating & charismatic character, the polar opposite to previous guests such as Doc O’Connor. You can totally understand how Joe holds the Gibney’s audience in the palm of his hand every Sunday night.

7 Likes

It really has, such an evisceration that the usual suspects are reduced to throwing out JP’s finance again as their response

Joe and Oisin Langan on Dubs TV are one of the most dynamic Sporting Commentary duos this country has ever produced.

Like George Hamilton and Jim Beglin in their pomp.