2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Was Kyle Hayes playing today? I think I saw a Limerick lad in a white helmet score a point in the second half.

2 Likes

That’s their style. Keep shooting. They beat the shite out of us taking on stupid shots from all angles in the final last year when they all went over

1 Like

They were content with these snorefests when they’d knock over 30 points from 50 shots and it came home to roost.

6 Likes

Hayes hurled well, just on the periphery as cork all but avoided the left half back position when he was there. Should have been moved much sooner.

1 Like

This.

It should have been obvious too because every one knew cork would take him out of the game.

It’ll be difficult, but I’ll drag myself back to the mound next season. Gotta keep swinging.
Galway will wipe the floor with ye all next year anyway.

1 Like

Cunt was beside me.ordering pints in briodys this evening. Last cunts face i needed seeing aftsr an all ireland loss…

Age profile is grand though? Graeme Mulcahy will probably retire, maybe Nicky Quaid although I’d doubt he’ll go just yet. Declan Hannon and Dan Morrissey are only 31. The rest are grand age wise anyway. I’d be more worried about losing Kiely or Kinnerk if I were Limerick.

Age has little to do with it.

Motm man has spoken :joy:

1 Like

Some mistake not to spring Mulcahy today, he’d have terrified the Cork lads

Of course it will when they start to crow. They’ve already started the cark A Vs cark B shite.

I thought in general Collins’ distribution was pretty good too.

Quaid would be a momumental loss.

It’s more context. Hannon for instance could easily stay and just as easily go. Not to mention some fellas’ legacies would be best served by retiring.

1 Like

It would’ve stifled Mark Coleman. He’d have had PTSD from THAT shoulder.

Ah it has really. Can’t see them losing too many lads in their late 20’s to travelling. They have a lot of mileage on the clock in the round robin era but at the same time they’re only on the road since 2017/18 and had a couple of shorter championships in 2020 and 21’.

1 Like

Who was it hit the cork free in the second half. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one struck so perfectly from so far out. Absolutely mammoth strike with no wind.

zoom in patrick swayze GIF

Just watching back the Sunday Game, two bad misses by Limk at the end could have levelled it, but Cork deserved their win.

1 Like

Age has zip to do with it.

They’re won everything multiple times now.

I’d say a good few will look to go travelling and I’d say a lot more will go if kiely and kinnerk go.

Mike Casey didn’t hit a ball either.