2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

The Swedish Harness stuff did huge turnover on Paddy Power and Betfair during the COVID I heard

1 Like

Great to see Cork will be staying at The Burlington and having a proper function for it.

You couldn’t have Alan Connolly getting the MOTM award wearing shorts in the smoking area of Reardons.

7 Likes

Mickey Cross?

If Hayes was injured in that race and missed yesterdays game with Cork winning you gobshites would be whinging like fuck over it.

Don’t try and paint peddlers opinion as anything other than it plainly is.

2 Likes

I’d also like to see different records separated. The Guys in the 20s and 30s were guaranteed one game.

It’s beyond ridiculous all their records are being wiped due to this current format.

Why are you so worked up about Limerick?

2 Likes

Correct.

How would you meet them and you at home on the couch?

5 Likes

The movement and edge to the forwards was very similar to how Tipp setup v KK in 2010.

Bar Eoin Kelly the cast was lighting quick and the movement was constant from start to finish.

Pat Ryan & Co really did a superb job drilling their team and tbf when the pressure was ramped up they never wavered from the game plan and got the just rewards.

1 Like

I could be wrong here but I believe the fire
Was the same night of an extremely bad fog which made things a lot more difficult.

I believe a few people drowned including a neighbour of my families.

His horse stopped in the dense fog and he got out to see what was wrong and ended up in the river.

I could have that bit tangled but I’ve a feeling it was the one night.

That was the case until 1997. 2002 really bar provincial finalists.

I don’t ever remember Paddy hurling but I’d have been a young fella when he was in his prime…

Are they not including League in these totals? Sorry my mistake.

You’re a right cunt when it suits.

He’s been very lucky too at vital times. He got the team horribly wrong v Waterford and lost in miserable enough fashion to Clare as well.
Cork are improving but we might just be getting a little bit carried away. That game could have gone either way in the end despite corks dominance.

Ciaran Duff used to get an awful doing off opposition fans after he was sent off in the 83 final. For rest of his inter county career.

1 Like

Before my time.

Fair play to Mike Ashley stepping up to the mark, that’s what a true sponsor would do.

Ferocious.

The Burlington will always top the power rankings of post-All-Ireland final banquet venues.

1 Like