2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

His puckouts were poor. But there’s two sides to that too. Options limited

Clare full back line were dodgy out. The numerical advantage was one thing but O Connor looked to be on it today and could have been a serious goal threat in the 2nd half. Wexford had plenty of openings even without him.

I don’t think I’m ever coming to Thurles again. A horrible, horrible place that we never win in.

I should have known after the three league finals in 1993 so only myself to blame to keep coming back for the beatings.

10 Likes

If Wexford could have played in a decent ball. Or even put Chin under the shite ball they were hitting in they might have had some chance. MacDonald could have been in there all day and he wouldn’t have won one

1 Like

Excited to see what new way we will lose to Kilkenny this year

2 Likes

Why are they so positive about Wexfords year?

1 Like

Clare surely can’t lose to Kilkenny again. Even if I think Clare are a bit behind last year

1 Like

Oh they can and they will

You can always lose to Kilkenny

Could be a changing of the guard with a few Wexford stalwarts calling it a day. Theres probably another Leinster title in them but youve a feeling it could and should have been this year.

Jury still out on Clare. Always blow up against Kilkenny. Positives are Tony Kelly moving better, McInermey getting through the game. Impact of subs was strong but game was over as a contest with sending off.

Clare had 14 men when they were pulling away from us.

The 14 men thing is a dead herring. Obviously an issue in garbage time but we were barely in it all day.

Rory is our best player after Chin. Losing him again was the killer.

Agreed, Clare were always going to win comfortably.

Dowling piling the pressure on the poor Clare’s

Grand game for them to get under their belts. They’ve gotten rid of the passengers out of their line up. The sense right now would be they’re building towards something rather than coming down off something like in the previous two years.

1 Like

If Mikey Butler picks up the oppositions best player it’s surely SOD he should be following for the day

1 Like

Kelly did look way sharper today. Actually carried the ball at pace.

Joanne talking absolute rope there

Lawlor on SOD, Butler on Kelly without a second thought.

1 Like

Is that an actual saying?

1 Like

We said the same before yhe Munster final.