2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

I am helping out the u12s this year. They have only had parents taking them since u8. All good lads, willing to help but none of them played hurling. A good few kids can’t strike a ball cos of things like throwing it up too high, throwing it to close to the body. Stuff that should have been spotted a long time ago. Very difficult for them to take on board changes now at 11, 12.

You could play it in Portlaoise and twould still be half empty. They don’t care though cos limerick and cork will fill it the day after

As a man who enjoys these types of things, I’m sure you will be delighted to hear that a nephew of Brian’s captained Oranmore to the feile title yesterday.

1 Like

He’s playing for Clare. Why is he playing with oranmore as I assume they play in Galway? He’d two nephews playing.

Might I suggest the RTÉ production staff all get together and just have a wank over Shane O’Donnell’s photo before the semi final so they can avoid doing so on air. For a change

3 Likes

OK lad. Whatever gets you going I guess.

1 Like

What are you raving about?

1 Like

He’s playing for Clare’s 13 or 14s

1 Like

Sure mighty supporters in cork and limerick altogether…what’s the combined population of the two…700-750k. Clare and Kilkenny combined would be less than 250k.

The commitment of the corks and the limericks is just astounding. Maybe a spot of mutual masterbation is in order.

If you worked percentages of population attending I’d say Clare and kk would come out higher

Is the little fish angry?

Can someone post Enda McEvoys article from the examiner on why hurling needs Cork more than ever?

https://archive.ph/30WRG

2 Likes

Wonder could both of the cunts be beaten on the day? It would be mighty…

I’m still wondering where’d ya get that out of? They lost certainly, but weren’t out of form before it.

Limerick will win the All-Ireland. Any debate to the contrary is futile…

3 Likes

Cork can beat limerick again.i have a feeling they were saving themselves for an almighty battle with limerick…

https://archive.ph/TXeLd

So the first yellow wasnt a yellow and the penalty wasnt a penalty, but Murphy made the correct decisions. Clear Gavin has his little cohort of buddies, he’d have slammed other refs for that. He mentions Chin being called for a free, but doesnt mention the times it went the other way. Nor SODs half marathon before he scored his goal. He called Crotty or Meehan shortly after when he took about 5 steps with the ball. Terribly inconsistent both ways and made a fuck of it. Still doesnt excuse Wexford being shit, but Murphy was septic on Saturday and Gavin giving him a nice handy pass here. That booking early on didnt set a tone or do anything to help the game, it made a complete arse of it.

2 Likes

If I was Clare I’d be moving on from Wexford and focusing on Kilkenny.