2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Is there some suggestion that they aren’t?

3 Likes

I wonder has he got wind of the Players Meeting Lohan has called for this morning to formulate a statement regarding Rory O Connors red card?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/deniscrowley/status/1805163911651409992?s=46

This fella has done a u turn

1 Like

He’s a bellend and you’re nearly as bad for paying heed to him.

Nearly?

1 Like

It’s more amusing the wheels are falling off corks wagon so quickly

Who the fuck is Denis Crowley and why would anyone care what he thinks FFS

4 Likes

Who is he?

He has an opinion on everything and was giving it big licks to Ben Keith about Michael Tabor too the other day.

‘Coming teams’ don’t usually have the types of performances Cork turned in for the last 2 outings. Looks more like the Cork we saw for the past few years. Styles make fights though and the reality is they only lost to Limerick by a solitary point in 2023 and beat them this year. They are one of the few teams asking real questions.

1 Like

He’s a big punter. Not sure if he was a layer back in the day.

You’re so clueless I’d say you nearly believe half of what you type :rofl:

Didn’t see them against the biff cunts so can’t comment on that performance but last Saturday was poor. Dublin ‘set their stall out’ and Cork weren’t remotely impressive coming to grips with said stall.

I always find it odd when lads repeatedly repost links to what some nobody is saying on twitter.

1 Like

He gave it big licks a couple of weeks ago about hammering Limerick in the semi final.

That lad would stop time

Dalo suggesting Clare had an illness prior to the Munster final

He’d a good bet on either Ireland or France for the Rugby world cup …France in the last soccer world cup…he is the biggest fucking Jonah going. Hopefully he’ll tip Kilkenny.

Was it the dose that makes all your halfback line hit the ball straight up into the air when launching attacks?!

1 Like

Didn’t hear it until today but if it’s true I’d say it would impact performance.

Ryan Taylor back playing.

1 Like

It was in the lead up to the Waterford match there was a stomach bug which a good few picked up.