2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

I never argued anything. Im just guessing what way we will line out.

Why would we double team Gillane ? SOD is well able to do ok on him and it’s not like AG is on fire. It’s gonna be fairly orthodox as we always do. I’d have Downey on Hegarty, Joyce CB, bring in Twomey and put Tim up on Hill 16 but it’s gonna be as we have it named.

Agreed. PR doesn’t name dummies and we play it fairly straight. Shame Twomey isn’t match fit for this game.

I think Cork’s best bet is to not get bogged down in sweepers and double marking players

Cork are not great at that and Limerick will find a way to deal with that anyways

I am proposing that Cork turn it into some kind of a mad crazy shoot out and kind of hope for the best after that!

1 Like

Well said mate. Sure you know Cork hurling better than some of the Cork lads on here. :wink:

1 Like

Goals goals goals

Would be a rarity for the Limericks

Youl be crying into the man u pillowcase for a few nights soon kid

2 Likes

Are you basing this solely off the Wexford match? Because he has probably been one of our top three performers in every other game this season.

6 Likes

You’ll know around 5 pm why ye should be double teaming gillane.

1 Like

https://x.com/gaaclare/status/1809121345751384453?s=46&t=bi9TPLB4aIa07RQv_xWOxQ

Keith Smyth and Ryan Taylor back in the 26.

I’d still have reservations about Kilkenny due to their inability to beat Galway and Carlow in the round robin. I know they were missing a few at the time but they had a full compliment back when they just about got over the line against Wexford. The Leinster final nearly seems like the aberration. Clare weren’t great in the Munster Final but then again Tony Kelly wasn’t fully fit and that defeat has probably forced them into changes which may improve the team as a whole. Shanagher and Reidy did well the last day.

I’d be happy to play Butler midfield on Kelly. If Kelly plays well, Clare definitely win

No, just think he has been scoring like he has in previous years. 1 point and taken off against Tipp, 1 point against Waterford. Didn’t score against Limerick first time out.

That has been his regular scoring rate since coming back from Australia

He was outstanding v cork in the round robin game.

I was also very impressed with him v Limerick in Ennis.

Duggan is an animal,you need lads like that in the team so other lads can shine

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lohan seems to have absolutely no idea of his best team which is surely far from ideal and a member of his back room team has left as well?

I do kind of like the look of that forward line more tbf.

What happened?