2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Tomorrow’s a big day. Off to hed now everyone. I’ll lock up.

3 Likes

I’ll be cheering yiz on frae d cusack

Galways to lose. But they will manage to lose it. Hopefully they can get the full compliment out for the semi. Be great if themselves and Kerry met in the final. A game for the traditionalists. I fancied Galway today but I wouldn’t fancy them against Donegal.

Am I right in saying they can’t get Armagh

Those swaggering Galway fuckers did it, Dubs daring them to kick it from there away and the lads slotting them. I dunno does today make Joyce a top coach or not tbh.

1 Like

Unrale the amount of shots galway got off unchallenged. Dublin looked sick of it. But you have to take your chances. A fair few marginal calls went against dublin…the sort dublin and kerry normally get gift wrapped. A lot of ball still to be played

1 Like

Gas the amount of supposed greats that went missing today especially towards the end. Just thinking in hurling terms you’d never get it from Hayes, Hegarty etc.

Brian Fenton was anonymous, James Mac had a torrid time all day, Fitzsimons looks finished. It’s sad to see but I suppose this day was coming. At least they got their final all Ireland last year. If Kerry win it this year it’s Clifford’s world for the next decade. Which I imagine will piss off the jackeens as DC is more famous and well-liked than any Dublin player of note ever.

When I saw the result I had to double check if the Dubs are actually out or not.

1 Like

That’s absolute shite in fairness, it has happened and will happen every player where they “go missing” especially with the mileage those lads have clocked up, McCarthy and Fitzsimons are 34 & 35, Fenton is 31 this is the way but labelling them “supposed greats” is just wrong.

17 Likes

Subs: Cein Darcy (0-01) for Kelly (22), Liam O Conghaile for Finnerty (47), Johnny Heaney (0-01) for Tierney (54), Cian Hernon for Fitzgerald (60), Tomo Culhane (0-01) for Walsh (65).

Were the Tierney and Fitzgerald substitutions the only ones that weren’t injury-enforced? Two weeks in Lourdes wouldn’t be enough for most of those injuries

1 Like

Paul Conroy did 75 mins in Croke Park yesterday, not bad for a 35 year old.

6 Likes

A mollycoddled thug

I think 9 all Ireland medals makes you a great and no supposed about it

13 Likes

I’m absolutely gutted I missed this. The pub I was in only had TG4.

1 Like

You watched the correct game so

3 Likes

A very bad weekend for the split season zealots.

Watched the football back on the Saturday game there. Great to see a team winning by being able to kick the ball.

13 Likes

That’s why the new 2 pointer will work wonders

1 Like

It’s such a pity the split season crowd put it behind closed doors.

Dublin won 6 all irelands in a row. All the greats from that team have anything from 6 to 9 All Ireland medals. I’d say them lads are not too worried whether some sour Limerick lad on the Internet likes them or not.

6 Likes

This is one of the worst posts I’ve seen here in a while.

7 Likes