A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

The idea that this will have any sort of negative effect on the American ability to supply endless amounts of war materiel to Ukraine is incredibly naïve. They have only sent over old equipment that was costing money to store. Israel have current gen equipment across the board and are quite possibly the world’s second most powerful military power.

Turkey have pushed all their chips in on Palestine.
Israel have nukes.
Biden weak on Iran.
Biden got played in Ukraine.
USA can’t fund or arm these bad positions.

Understand that weapons have made it from Ukraine to Hamas

Ukrainian corruption about to cost Ukraine a big price

Kinihans funded Hamas. I’d say Israel are pissed off they took the Hutches side

I’d imagine Zelensky is throwing a bit of a strop in his dressing room since yesterday.

Zelensky will be fortunate to avoid the he CIA unwavering support/early retirement program.

1 Like

I know it was a “rave for peace” but was it not a bit crass to party a few miles from a giant refugee camp?

Was thinking that. Strange place for a rave.

thats the ideA of raves

Interesting, very interesting.

That is, from what I’ve seen, a false story made up by Russia to weaken Ukrainian attempts to get continued aid. Which would make a lot more sense tbh.

But who knows. Truth is meaningless these days. People just choose to believe what suits them.

It would seem that some of the weapons used against Israel are the same ones Russia is using. Drones etc. Now Russia is supplied by Iran so maybe that isn’t surprising or even relevant. But I think Russia will be pretty happy with this. They are trying to destabilise the World in general at the moment and don’t really give a fuck where it happens.

Will be interesting to see if Russian finger prints can be found on the attacks. Israel has been relatively neutral on the Russia Ukraine war until now. They have a complicated relationship with Russia re Syria and other things so have stayed out of it more or less. This could change things significantly.

As usual the Palestinian people will suffer regardless of who is behind it. Pawns in a much larger game of chess.

1 Like

Then there’s this…several sources saying the same.
https://thejewishvoice.com/2023/10/report-u-s-weapons-from-afghanistan-ended-up-with-palestinian-groups-operating-in-the-gaza-strip/

To have them near the Gaza Strip?

Our foremost thought leader

Well that makes a lot more sense and is quite plausible. The stupid cunts left mountains of shit behind in Afghanistan.

It would be tragically ironic if the only extremist group in the middle east not armed and supported by the US used US weapons to …or something.

That Iron Dome is something else. Each counter missile is like 50k.

They must be burning through them. You’d wonder how many are in the stockpile.