A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Thatā€™s it.

Heā€™s a cowardly little weasel thatā€™ll hide under his desk while Russia destroy Ukraine and Israel destroy the Middle East.

Trump can be our Lord Halifax. Peace through capitulation and creaming off the profits of capitulation.

Though I think Lord Halifax only wanted to capitulate.

As opposed to what Harris is overseeing currently

Sheā€™s not overseeing anything.

They stand up to the Israelis they lose the election.

Trump wins Palestine war is dialed up and the Middle East goes into a regional conflict.

Itā€™s an impossible situation for them.

The most important thing is to keep that sex offender out of office. Heā€™s already killed millions of his own people during Covid.

Heaven knows the moron will do this time.

Trump canā€™t even come out and say Russians invasion is wrong for fear of upsetting Putin and little rocket man in North Korea.

So Trump should take on Putin?

He should have the backbone to say itā€™s fucking wrong.

What sort of person must he be? Watching innocent women and kids getting killed and he canā€™t say itā€™s wrong.

Would you be the same?

You said youā€™d vote for the convicted sex offender a few weeks ago if Iā€™m not mistaken.

Yeah. I did. I donā€™t like the dems. I think theyā€™re very undemocratic. And I canā€™t abide by some of their more liberal/woke/whatever policies. Itā€™s a reluctant (and pointless, seeing as I donā€™t actually have a vote) choice. I said Iā€™d vote RFK but heā€™s pulled out.

Youā€™ll of course translate this into ā€œIā€™m a trump cheerleaderā€ or ā€œIā€™m fawning over Trumpā€ etc etc.

Iā€™d imagine trump is saying that because he thinks, as I do, that deliberately antagonising the man with the worldā€™s largest nuclear arsenal is not the path to peace. He might be wrong. Who knows. The current course of action (under Harris) is certainly not working

And we watch innocent women and kids get killed everyday and say nothing. Obama was the best at it, statistically. Whatā€™s your position on Yemen and why arenā€™t you screaming about it? What about Bangladesh? The Uyghurs in China?

2 Likes

If your willing to vote / cheerlead for a sex offender like trump because you arenā€™t overly keen on the policies of another party which will have very little impact on your day to day live best of luck to you.

Iā€™ve no interest in engaging.

Thatā€™s very clear

What woke policies have Biden or Harris, pray tell?

Thatā€™s a bit like saying Mussolini should have stood up to Hitler.

Reading Kershaw biography of Hitler really brings home how lazy and simplistic comparisons to modern day geopolitics are to 1930s Europe.

The situation that pertained in the 1930s and the circumstances that allowed Hitler to seize power and then the evolution of his foreign policy and attempts to forge alliances with Britain, his misguided alliance with Japan over advice to get close to China and ultimately having to fall back in an alliance with Italy that was not formed because of any shared world vision of fascism but an opportunistic move and related to the Austrian question really brings home that while its tempting to always refer to WW2 and Hitlerā€™s rise to power in any geopolitical discussion to do so constantly and in a simplistic fashion reveals a lack of any real understanding of current issues and in a post nuclear world and with two new superpowers are really quite silly.

Woah, we have an expert here. This guy is deeeeeeep.

1 Like

Iā€™d say a lot of the trans stuff.

What trans stuff did Biden or Harris introduce?

Biden is not running

Harris then?

Is he not the most insane of them all?

A total fucking fruit loop altogether who has been abandoned by his own family.