A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Her VP has been responsible for a fair few

I love how the Irish headbangers say things like ā€œIā€™d vote for RFKā€ as if he were a reasonable middle-ground type :joy:

1 Like

Can you give any specifics at all?

You want me to list them out? What will that achieve?

One or two examples of these woke policies you canā€™t abide?

Well iā€™m against gender affirming care for minors. Iā€™m especially against states being able to take custody of the to provide this. I dont believe in sterilizing kids. Tim Walz, among other Democratic party big-knobs are big advocates of these policies.

Tim Walz is a big advocate of sterilising kids?

Yes

https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1836538305724219402

3 Likes

I read Kershaws book twice (thereā€™s a lot in it) and came to the opposite conclusion. I suppose a lot depends on the perspective of the reader.

4 Likes

That strikes me as unlikely.

Yes

Forever war.

Remember just after October 7th when the self styled ā€œsensible peopleā€ were talking about how Netanyahu needed to have his ā€œshort warā€ which would last for a month or two and then he would gracefully step down. Lolz.

https://twitter.com/timourazhari/status/1836833467281404040

Looks like the ground invasion will start in the next few days.

The Israelis are not so much an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth as two eyes for merely existing.

2 Likes

If I was the Hezbollah Iā€™d start checking my shoes next.

Seriously though didnā€™t Maxeell Smart have a phone in his shoe, well ahead of his time. Plenty of room for a bomb there. Or do they all wear flip-flops?

Wow thatā€™s a long sentence. Wish it made sense.

1 Like

The Israelis manufacturered the devices themselves. They had a series of front companies setup in Hungary to look like a legitimate device manufacturing company. They were even producing electronic devices for regular customers.

2 Likes

Pity somebody couldnā€™t sell one to Putin

They did sell them to children and medical personnel though.