A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

While simultaneously building accommodation for an even larger number of settlers in the West Bank.

Illegally. On other people’s land. By force.

I’m not a Hamas supporter but no, the Israeli state has no moral right or basis on which to exist.

I should have been able to spot Mickees filth earlier,no matter lets hear the pitiful excuses of a member of a renegade,terrorising nation.

No state has a right to exist. They exist or they do not exist. It’s a complete misnomer. In this context utilised purely as a means of deferring and frustrating negotiations.

what would it acheive runt?

listen mate, im am trying very hard to put a bit of logic on this mess with a few people who want to have reasoned debate,
that type of shite is the reason why we have a situation like this,
normally, im up for a decent WUM ( as you know) but save it for a different thread

yes, that all 3 sides are 100% guily of,
Hamas wont even speak with Fatah FFS,
the way i see israel /palestine is that it is not 2 countries living side by side but 2 nations entwined in each other,
extremists from the 3 sides want each other dead, how can it work? who has a right to exist? i know its a crazy question but that is the reality out there and u can only see that if u have lived it

Nothing really, but I don’t see why we should extend dimplomatic privileges to a country that in recent months has forged Irish passports for use in an assination, and particularly the fact they used real passport numbers which then put the lives of Irish citizens at risk. They have also been involved in what was basically the kidnapping of Irish citizens in the past 24 hours.

If somebody comes into my home, and treats me like shit, then I am going to fuck them out.

I am not your mate and i am not wumming,the Brits and your lot have pulled this shit for centuries and continue to do so,your ambassador said something of the nature that Palestine needs to recognise Israels right to exist,this for me typifies the attitude which makes Israel one of the most hated nations in the world,right to exist? coming from the opressor in the situation? lunacy.

You’re inferring equivalence there which is a convenient but utterly false basis for discussing this ‘conflict’.

One side is an immensely powerful state, with the complete support of the world’s leading superpower. The other is a third world, increasingly disintegrated territory. To present them as equals is nonsense.

see my replies to WTBs post.
who is the opressor and what is the sitaution and from whose viewpoint do you see it.
and i appreciate your not wumminng,

[quote=“Watch The Break, post: 473231”]
You’re inferring equivalence there which is a convenient but utterly false basis for discussing this ‘conflict’.

One side is an immensely powerful state, with the complete support of the world’s leading superpower. The other is a third world, increasingly disintegrated territory. To present them as equals is nonsense.[/quote]

correct.
however that other third world governement is a terrorist organisation funded by Iran , syria and Hisbollah and has openly decalred its intentioms to destroy the other guy,
you may not see that as an equal as all you see on TV is the suffering of a poor civilian population in Gaza and maybe that is how u have taken this ideal…
there are times in Israel on a bus you think odd shit, its a messed up place, but very very real, luckily in ireland the closest we get to it is a newspaper

look , im only trying to present the case, im not agreeing / disagreeing with it…

Well said WTB,bully tactics were always a top priority with Israel yet they love to play the victim card when they are hit back.You can only hit a dog on the nose so many times before he takes a bite out of your hand,i use the term dog in that it’s how you treat the people of Palestine.

no, absolutely not, but i have spent the vast majority of the last 4 years living out there.

To quote the venerated Moshe Dayan:

“We have no solution, you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we will see where this process leads”.

christ,
im getting a jihad style internet beating here at present

There must be a major opportunity for an entrepreneur to produce Israeli flags at the rate they’re being burnt these days.

this is the biggest outrage perpetrated by the state of israel since they ruined the 1972 olympics :popcorn:

for the love of God art… :stuck_out_tongue:

The following items are currently NOT allowed into Gaza. I think you’ll find some definite “non-luxury” items there.

sage
cardamom
cumin
coriander
ginger
jam
halva
vinegar
nutmeg
chocolate
fruit preserves
seeds and nuts