A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

oh Christ, that was an awful head shot, @mickee321 never factored the bossman tracking his IP to the flat in Kildare

3 Likes

the likes of @flattythehurdler sending mickee sincere messages thinking he was in Israel :rofl: its up there with @EstebanSexface running off to Kerry

5 Likes

:rofl:

Fucking hell

And 10 lads liked that post

First of all. Fair enough I misremembered your contribution from yesterday.

Secondly, there are a thousand posts on this thread. I havent read them all. Please report any that you believe to be racist. I donā€™t want anything like youā€™ve described on here.

Thirdly, I donā€™t remove posts I donā€™t agree with. I remove racist posts (which I wonā€™t agree with).

1 Like

yeah funny man
anyway- look im not sure if a north kildare IP makes things look better but i just report out on what i see here.
i know what i say may not go with the flow of what fellas want to hear at times especially with the way people are polarised in a group think about the middle east and especially this specific region - ive no agenda here at all -i just post factual information from what i see on a daily basis and if its ok with you ill continue to do so, - i get the fact to the casual observer it may appear incredulous, and i get the fact I may annoy folk because im not posting about israeli army genocide and what not and im standing 50 odd kms from the gaza crossing on road 2ā€¦ but i wont as i simply dont experience that. i just post the reality here on the ground, i think people enjoy the accounts and i think tbh its worthy documenation, now if what i say is going against what the forum represents or if it is attracting publicity that you donā€™t like thatā€™s fair enough and eir router or no eir router ill stop posting on this thread
its not an issue tbhā€¦ i dunno do an IP rollover with 2014 and see how it looks- but shur look it is what is nowā€¦
i have no bias at all here in the situation and i am very much aware people find that challenging to comprehend at timesā€¦

12 Likes

Donā€™t fight it mate, he absolutely nailed you :rofl:

There are open calls on this forum for the extermination of anybody who works in RTE. Have you called for these sentiments to be removed?

If you havenā€™t, that makes you a hypocrite.

1 Like

Havenā€™t seen them. You should report them.

Iā€™ve been lighting candles galore for him.

I wonā€™t because my strong feeling is they are not meant literally and are actually performative hardman buffoonery, a bit like the goings on at Stamford Bridge tonight, except from behind a keyboard.

good piece here

Asaf Ronel of Haaretz in Jaffa was on C4 News this evening, this is the jist of the conversation, starts around 10 minutes in:

Iā€™ve never been in a situation like this in my life.

We are seeing organised attacks by the Israeli police, joining hands with the far right mob.When the police come, they only come to stop Palestinians. The Palestinians are organising to defend themselves on the streets of Jaffa.

The police are using excessive force and measures.

Q: When the President of Israel said there was a possibility of civil war in Israel was he being too alarmist?

I think that from what I experience here in Jaffa, the feeling of disillusionment with Jewish society is as large as at the start of the second Intifada 20 years ago, if not even worse.

Q: So youā€™re blaming right wing Israeli gangs and youā€™re saying the police is not just not intervening but often complicit in this?

Itā€™s more than that.

When the right wing mob comes the police is not stopping them and when they are stopping them they are letting them go a few minutes afterwards.

What the police is doing on the streets of Jaffa, without the need for any far right mob, is they are abusing the population, the entire Palestinian population, with means that are maybe more common in the West Bank, but which I donā€™t think I have ever seen here.

They are stopping any Palestinian on a scooter or a bike, they are getting tired from throwing the keys of scooters into the bushes in the middle of the night, or breaking the scooters.

Any Palestinian who says one wrong word or even looks the wrong way at police is getting beaten up by police, they are getting rubber bullets to the chest, on a daily basis, you can see teenagers and they are walking around Jaffa comparing the wounds they have to their bodies.

1 Like

Benny Gantz ordering to have that tower that houses Al jazeera as well as Hamas ( FFS its Gaza) they are going to be there but its a fucking media tower was a very bad move in hindsight , it reminded me of the the battle of jenin i think which i was not in the country for now after the first intifada when the army wouldnt allow the press into the cityā€¦ one can flout any theory, the obvious they want to restrict internal media coverage and that this coverage is what could be used at ICC,
it was a disastrous move after the winner they had last wed or thursday i think when IDF english announced they were entering gaza, they of course didnt as i called here early doors using my eir router cc @Rocko , what it did was it saw hamas retreat to all their tunnels with the IAF watcing and they blew the lot of them to pieces, that went down very well with the nationalists- this media tower has people frowing tho,

i also did state post saturday when the kid was blown to bits in Sderot and there was an incredible amount of rockets that the IDF reponse would be brutal and it was on sunday,
now what is different, again from my eir router but in 2014 you did not have jewish israeli/arab israli tensions on the streets, i have never ever seen this beforeā€¦ you have secular - haredim riots, police v haredim riots during covid but never jewish /arab

what happened in Lod last wednesday to kick it off?
there was a load of La Familia / Otzma Yedhudit thugs bused into the city by Itamar Ben Gvir and they started a race riot, this is what happened and this is not being reported ā€¦ it is like Milosevic in kosovo , this is what happened - this lit a match that as sparked an internal race war in the working class and that is what you see in Yaffo that cheasty has posted above

i dont know where this will end - the IDF/hamas squabble will run out of gas eventually ( in fairness they are still at it tho tonight), but whats happening in the country as i described above is far more serious than that periodic display of muscle flexing between those two vile organisations run by egomaniacs who simply dont care who is impacted in their games ( including the lives of their soldiers)

3 Likes

AIPAC are vile racists.

Itā€™s not racist to attack someoneā€™s political opinions. Has Ilhan Omar condemned Hamas for launching 3,000 rockets at civilian targets, with no concern whether they kill Jews or Palestinians?

Jeremy Slevin is Ilhanā€™s communications director and has spent the last three years apologizing for her anti-Semitic rants. Sheā€™s no stranger to racism herself: ā€œItā€™s all about the Benjaminsā€ the racist trope that Europe used as itā€™s rationale for the holocaust.

The worst whataboutery is those claiming equivalence of the northern Irish conflict and the Israeli Arab conflict. Made by those who have little or no understanding of either conflict.

2 Likes

that is 100% correct

1 Like

#MAJ

Itā€™s certainly not racist to claim you have racist political opinions. Itā€™s the truth.

You need to learn the difference between whataboutery and an analogy.

Another thing thatā€™s common to both is that they attract clueless Irish-American blowhards by the barrelful.

1 Like