A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

eqypt brokered ceasefire tomorrow night 6pm local
so expect big chest thumping speeches from Bibi who will claim to have " set Hamas back years" - see you all again in 2023 btw and Hamas declaring a victory over the Zionist oppressor,
Between now and then expect all sorts of rockets from both sides , IDF will finish what they need to do and Hamas need to get all their splinter groups aligned so theyā€™ll fire off a load of artillery.
Big explosions there in Kiryat Malachi, Ashdod and Beer Shevaā€¦ a couple of lads from Thailand working on a farm were blown away yesterday by a mortar from Khan Yunis, no shelters for those lads and another kid was killed in Sderot.
Schools are going to reopen Sunday so that will tell you we are doneā€¦
Now can Netanyahu survive - he got a handy two weeks out of this and has also radicalized a few more of those on the fence with the Arab/jewish riotsā€¦

Here is the key question
To oust Bibi, Yair Lapid from Yesh Atid , Bennett and Ayelet Shaked ( remember her?) from Habit Hayehudit need the support of an Arab party to form a coalition to oust Bibi and his mad assortment of religous freaks with Likudā€¦ will Bennett go in with the Arabs now in an attempt to get the power he wants despite the factthere is so much localised racial angst?

this is the question guysā€¦

2 Likes

The Arabs call Netanyahu " Abu Yair" btw or the father of Yair his son in case people are wonderingā€¦ Mahmound Abbas their own version of Netanyahu is called Abu Mazen

I always love when Egypt broker a ceasefire , its never immediate - they always give 24 hours notice, now my knowledge of conflict is localized to here and my my own domestic situation ( enough about that) but anyway - the whole ye have a day to end it lads attittude always gives me a right sniggerā€¦ the IDF claim that it is because Hamas have so many splinter groups they all need to be aligned, IAF will be dropping bombs until 5-59 pm thoā€¦

4 Likes

Isnā€™t / wasnā€™t Bibiā€™s auld fella regarded as some kind of a prophet?

Is there anyway that the Israeli big brother is watching what you are saying? Would they be monitoring what is said inside its States border?

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Just looking out for a brotherā€¦

@Rocko and I have taken steps to ensure we are not being compromised

but - look everything i say is factually correct , I rarely give opinion tbh apart from last night when i drew my own comparisons between the felling of the media/hamas ops tower on Saturday to the actions of the IDF on post the Battle of Jenin in 2001 when they would not let the press in,
One could say it is to prevent real time footage that could end up in the ICCā€¦ but anyway thatā€™s my opinion as if one does their homework that tower in Gaza is owned by Hamas which if one sees them as a terror org then well, if they are bombing your country indiscriminately targeting civilians does it make it a military target? probably

2 Likes

and look just for consistency sake the Battle of Jenin in 2002 was technically the IDF vs a Refugee Camp,
however context - it did come in the year 2 of the 4 year second intifada and in 2001 you had some truly serious terrorism with the all those kids killed in the dolphinarium nightclub in tel aviv , herself was in one and saw another bus bomb in jerusalemā€¦ proper hard core mad stuff-- that hotel in Netanya had 30 people blown upā€¦

I dont know about hi sfather but his brother is a national hero -
@Fagan_ODowd probably remember this but there is some mythologial story of Yonathan Netanyahu leading a corps of IDF offficers to evacuate a load of jewish people from a hostage situation in Uganda after a plane had been hijacked by the PLOā€¦ he was killed in action and all the hostages were released safely

bibi himslef is on his third wife and went to MIT

The ā€œInternational pressureā€ around this is very transparent. Basically give Israel carte blanche for a week to do what they want. Then once Israel are happy, the US can "use their influence " to stop the bombing.

3 Likes

Entebbe it was called @mickee321. It was an airport in Uganda. That bollix Idi Amin would do nothing to help so the Israeli commandos flew in a mission that effectively performed a miracle.

2 Likes

Hard to believe thats never been tried before.

thanks fagan

Couple of films about it.

#MAJ

Idi Admin would make a great name for a moderator on here.

the delta force is based loosely on the entebbe raid

chuck norris approved GIF

Doesnā€™t it pop up in Last King of Scotland or is that another raid on an airport in Uganda?

havent seen the film but id imagine its a part of the film as amin went nuts after the raid