A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

My thoughts are with Robbie Keane.

How did Mossad miss this?

Plenty of PTSD riddled IDF girls around Thailand next year looking to find meaning and closure at the bottom of the bottle/top of the cock.

2 Likes

This is the big thing. The security services seem to have been caught completely unawares. Heads will roll.

That’s the real question here. How does one of if not the leading intelligence operation in the world miss thousands of rockets being stockpiled, bulldozers being moved to crossing points along the border ffs? One clip I did see was a drone dropping a bomb onto a tank: implies outside involvement?

It’s almost like they wanted a reason….

3 Likes

I thought they had this shield/dome defense system that was able to take out rockets?

They do and I want to call it the iron patriot but that’s from the avengers I think…I saw it in action last year but there was only a small handful of rockets incoming and they took care of them ever before they came within earshot of the city. I wonder was it just overwhelmed by the volume of incoming missiles.

1 Like

Awkward squad having a field day here,
Ewan has given up his day for it

It’s miraculous really that the lads who think for themselves agree and take the contrarian view on every topic
An incredible coincidence obviously :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Maybe they’re filming a new series of Fauda?

Doron is flat out today

3 Likes

Season 3 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Plenty of international peacekeepers killed by other side and it was reported as terrorists being neutralised

Good to see cool heads prevailing.

Death to Netanyahu

Where? When?

Im confused whos the goodies and whos the baddies?

Wait they all are baddies.

He’s going to go full Putin.

Many of those who publicly back Ukraine will back Netanyahu in destroying Gaza and many of those who publicly back the idea of Palestinian freedom also back Putin in destroying Ukraine.

It is quite amazing, almost awe-inspiring, just how stupid our world is.