A new low for Israel. How low can they go?

Life always felt so straightforward until Covid kicked off.

2 Likes

Not a chance that was the reason.

Lol. The irony of the lad who believes every half-baked tinfoil hat conspiracy theory floating around the internet suddenly getting po-faced about propaganda.

I sincerely hope you are correct because otherwise Hamas, in their barbaric depravity, have taken us properly off the cliff.

I fear the worst though.

Great,all we need now is one of these Oooohhhhrahhh lads to be killed and the yanks will have an excuse to get involved.

Sizeable protest outside Israeli embassy and a large Garda presence. You’d wonder if half the people there even understand what they’re doing

Ironically, the Israelis dropped the ball and were very close to being over-run almost exactly 50 years previously in the Yom Kippur war.

The US were caught completely on the hop in both 9/11 and Pearl Harbour despite sufficient intel being available to them in both cases to raise the alarm - the various agencies just didn’t join the dots.

Never rule out incompetence/inertia in any organisation!

Sit down you dimwit. I remember your sincere defence of pcr testing - earnestly explaining rates and cycles to glas, the one poster dull enough to take you seriously.

All factually correct unlike your loony anti-vax conspiracy theories.

Fire up an example of a conspiracy theory i believed. You’re no better than @BruidheanChaorthainn 
at least he can string together a few tedious examples of clichĂ©d name calling
he couldn’t give a single answer either .
Pathetic.

Sky News interrupting a report from war torn Israel there with the breaking news that Holly Willoughby has left her day time tv show.

2 Likes

In order of importance

You don’t believe in climate change which marks you out as a bit of an idiot.

Surely this isn’t true. Apart from the clear disengagement from reality it would be so terribly terribly cliched.

I’ve long held that the current Indian regime is laying the ground for genocide against Muslims. If that happens, God fucking help the world.

There are so many conflicts and hatreds around the world which have a loose link to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict but which could be set off Franz Ferdinand style by this, and where you just think to yourself, “oooohhhh ffffffuuuuuck”.

The house of cards that is civilisation is collapsing. A global conflict to end all, a cataclysm, may be imminent.

You spent ten searching around and the best you could come up with was more name calling by the very lad you were compared to?
QED

Fucking horrific.

That’s it, the information is out. It’s so macabre that no one wanted to reveal it until they had 100% confirmation. Infants and children under 2 years old were beheaded by Hamas in the Kibbutz of Kfar Aza. It is a horror, a massacre. For those asking for the source. They are multiple: Israeli army, internal intelligence service and atrocious images which reached me and which I was able to cross-check. But the best source remains this: courageous journalists from the foreign press who were able to see / agreed to see with their own eyes the bodies in Kfar Aza.

You think I’d waste ten minutes on you.

So climate change? What do you reckon?

I do yeah. Find some evidence or go and bitch at someone else