A question for TFK

Correct.

Lovelyā€¦ Fucking lovely.

1 Like

I cant wait to reap the rewards of posters delusional blind loyalty to their sub par hurling teams.

1 Like

Thatā€™s every team bar KK.

Incorrect. We need a recruiting run before gaa season starts to really boost profits

as aside @Rocko, see how it goes with us few plebs, but theres a gap in the market to expand it in ireland, to be an irish fanduel or whatever. Iā€™ve played a bit of fanduel and what would make it is small sit n go type games, especially with people you know, where you and 9 lads throw tenner in, even base it across predictions in a few sports 60-30 split an 10 rake for example

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a horrible post.

@Rocko can you post Paypal details now please. Iā€™ll pay double.

2 Likes

Anyone who wants to donate to TFK can do so using the button on the left hand side on a temporary revival of an old homepage:

http://www.thefreekick.com/blog

Anything received is hugely appreciated. No compulsion on anyone to donate anything but if you do and want to receive a private or public expression of gratitude then include your username in the donation comment.

Iā€™ve started working on some of the background stuff to this daily fantasy betting setup.

2 Likes

Once my PayPal is verified Iā€™ll lodge 3.99, kid.

Bring back the old forum instead of tantalising us with it. Youā€™ll soon be inundated with cash donations.

Dear god - itā€™s beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

name the price, whatever you need to cover the set up cost, might as well guilt a few into paying it. Thatā€™ll put an end to their multiple aliases!

ā‚¬5 - ā‚¬10 should be fine. I donā€™t mind paying half the cost.

tenner a man is a fair price, why should you pay for it.

A tenner each would pay for fuck all iā€™d imagine. Any cunt thatā€™s posting here on a daily basis should be throwing in 30-50. Recession is over!!!

1 Like

Link isnā€™t working for me for some reason

Tight cunt :frowning:

1 Like

The donate button itself or the link to the page itā€™s on?

Got it now, maybe just something at my side

2 Likes

true. 20 euro/dollars a man is a fair amount