A thread to post controversial opinions

It was inferred when he said he made calls on his phone in broadstone at the time of the murder

Incorrect you tool. For a long time they owned one house, the one they came to live in. Since then many have built more and invested and developed businesses.

There is nothing to get, he writes average poems a half decent leaving cert student would pen and then sings them really badly

Damien Dempsey writes and sings songs that touch the soul and pour intoxicating tonic water over it.

He is a beautiful man, and Iā€™m going to see him live for the first time next Saturday. I cannot fucking wait.

Iā€™m clutching at straws but it may have been his phone but someone elseā€™s sim. He may not have had credit ! Christ Art, itā€™s why itā€™s controversial. Iā€™m saying I wouldnā€™t have convicted him.

Wrong, pal. Check out the key change on Patience, the build and payoff in Colony, the epic chorus of chris and stevie. The man writes fucking anthems, and anyone I know who has seen him live has come round to seeing his genius.

John Giles was a football geniusā€¦
He was part and parcel of a set of thugs assembled by that dour cunt Don Revie, that included Jack Charlton, Hunter, Reaney and Bremner.

You young lads wouldnā€™t know fuck-all, but Gilesy set the standard for tramps and trampish behaviourā€¦

what? !
like a fucking commune?
there was even a German playing for O Donovan Rossa a few years back, you ignorant little fella, german/french have been around schull/goleen / skibb and also down in Cobh and around Rostellan for as long as i can remember, i even know a ā€œfellaā€ who got a box from one of The Kelly Family down in East Ferry about 15 years ago

[QUOTE=ā€œBoxtyeater, post: 1057761, member: 246ā€]John Giles was a football geniusā€¦
He was part and parcel of a set of thugs assembled by that dour cunt Don Revie, that included Jack Charlton, Hunter, Reaney and Bremner.

You young lads wouldnā€™t know fuck-all, but Gilesy set the standard for tramps and trampish behaviourā€¦[/QUOTE]
Tell us the story bout how he broke John Fitzpatrickā€™s leg and ended his career.

a fascinating murder
the timing of the ā€œphoneā€ arriving and leaving is under ten minutes I think
imagine that drive out to the house, he would have lots of time to change his mind or turn back but he goes ahead, undresses and waits for her, smashes her head with a dumbbell, has a shower, gets dressed and heads back to work

i love this interview @Kinvaraā€™s Passion

the cuntism by both parties is staggering,
the gormless dope asking the question in the audience is some clown

ā€œi wanna tell ya something, try it sometime when you have a couple of cars, 3 houses and a housekeeperā€

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzOJwlqZieE

+1

P Flynn is an alright sort

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 1057990, member: 367ā€]i love this interview @Kinvaraā€™s Passion

ā€œi wanna tell ya something, try it sometime when you have a couple of cars, 3 houses and a housekeeperā€

[/QUOTE]
the man is a legend, 140 k is fuckall

That interviewer should be shot, he was ambushed, a great man and served the western seaboard very very well, he did rural Ireland a great service

It is my considered opinion, and one by which I mean no offence, that both ebeneezergoode and the dancing baby will have died by 2018, but for very different reasons. Please bump this thread when this occurs, it wonā€™t bring me pleasure but it will justify my opinion.

he knew his people, and knew what they wanted, one of the greatest politicians this country has ever produced

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 1057990, member: 367ā€]i love this interview @Kinvaraā€™s Passion

[/QUOTE]

Probably one of the greatest pieces of Irish TV in the past 50 years.

Flynn was something else. Iā€™d love to see the parenting he gotā€¦

All that said, Take a drive around Castlebar sometime and youā€™ll see what he was capable of. Did more for Mayo than that blueshirt cunt Kenny will ever do.

Both from regularly eating shit, presumably, although in very different contexts for each of them.

[/QUOTE]

The @Fagan ODowd classic joke :clap: