A thread to post controversial opinions

Damian Dempsey…a poor man’s Finbarr Furey.

Controversial

for some reason whenever I see a black lad with a white woman it drives me ape, I 'm not racist or anything, its weird, I think deep down that’s why I love black hookers, I love getting one over the fuckers, I love taking their women

Not controversial. Just imbecilic.

I bet Boris Becker was your favourite tennis player.

Typically its a scaldy big unit of a white woman so no loss but today I saw a cracking little blonde walking around with a large black man. He was quite debonair though and not your typical leather jacket and tracksuit black lad.

people waffling on about depression really piss me off, especially these hipster depressionist(a)s in mid 30’s… come out of college , get a decent job, wear crap expensive clothes, listen to shitty guitar pop like the shaggin national and think they have the right to educate people of their awful music, drink too much on saturday nights, mope around doing fuck all on sunday, hang around talking about inoffensive shit in work, feign an interest in rugby football, laugh at programs like republic of telly…

If on the jury I would not have convicted Joe O’Reilly for murdering the mrs. I would have done his phone for being near the scene, if there is such a charge, but nothing I read or heard put Joe himself there.

Fair enough. Do you think joe was trying to give his phone an alibi?

Art, you’re a man of the law, where is the evidence to say he was there. His phone may have been around but that doesn’t say Joe was.

He’s a fraud

That’s an insult to Finbar Furey

dempsey cant sing and his music is shit

i think people the marketing men in his record company have done an amazing job getting people to like him but its a very particular audience they marketed him towards

Have you been asleep the last 40 years? It’s been like that since the 1970’s.

Unfortunately joe said he was on his phone in broadstone in d7 when the phone was located in the naul area, thus demolishing his credibility and alibi in one fell swoop

At least the case highlighted to all aspiring criminals the importance of leaving your phone somewhere else while you commit your crime

Art, give me the evidence to say Joe was in the Naul. What your saying is circumstantial and he was convicted on this but Id rather a guilty man go free than an innocent man being locked up on circumstantial evidence.

Do you think the turkey Ian Bailey fought with knew something or was Ian just hungry?

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1057727, member: 1785”]Art, give me the evidence to say Joe was in the Naul. What your saying is circumstantial and he was convicted on this but Id rather a guilty man go free than an innocent man being locked up on circumstantial evidence.

Do you think the turkey Ian Bailey fought with knew something or was Ian just hungry?[/QUOTE]

Joe said in his interview with the cops that he had his phone with him at all times. He said he made calls from broadstone garage at the time the wife was murdered but the triangulation put joes phone in the area at the time of the murder when he himself confirmed he had it on him abd it goes to follow if joe confirmed he had his phone at all times then he was in the area at the time of the murder. In any event, there was a shedload more evidence of which only a percentage was in the media. A jury of his peers heard 4 weeks of evidence and convicted unanimously.

As for bailey and the turkey, he was right to kill it, it was a garda plant

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1057734, member: 179”]Joe said in his interview with the cops that he had his phone with him at all times. He said he made calls from broadstone garage at the time the wife was murdered but the triangulation put joes phone in the area at the time of the murder when he himself confirmed he had it on him abd it goes to follow if joe confirmed he had his phone at all times then he was in the area at the time of the murder. In any event, there was a shedload more evidence of which only a percentage was in the media. A jury of his peers heard 4 weeks of evidence and convicted unanimously.

As for bailey and the turkey, he was right to kill it, it was a garda plant[/QUOTE]

Joe never said he had his SIM card with him.

To put it in TFK speak, ‘You just don’t get it fella’.