A thread to post controversial opinions

The second one isn’t shite SS. The part at the end where Julie Delpy starts dancing to Nina Simone or something like that is worth the admission fee alone.

Lost in Translation is bollocks.

Julie Delpy is muck.

[SIZE=“1”]I really like this thread[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

the godfather trilogy &
star wars

are shit

damien dempsey has no talent & cant sing

[quote=“myboyblue”]Julie Delpy is muck.

[SIZE=“1”]I really like this thread[/SIZE] :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Ethan Hawke is an unconvincing leading man and all round unlikeable sort in both movies.

I have come to respect and gain an Interset in our Northern Protestant brothers…I find their history facinating!!

:thumbsup:

Kurt Cobain was over rated.

alan quinlan is an absolute legend and had he, as intended taken out cullens eye, it would have gone along way to improving the poor mans “unsightly” looks

Brett Lee is a shit stud dog.

This is turning into an Art Foley fan club meeting. So much right wingedness! Bunch of facists.

No Country For Old Men is one of the most boring films ever made.

the bilderberg group is controlling the world through big business

Pearl Jam are an exceptionally boring band. They are truly awful.

I’m glad I’ve had this chance to get that off my chest.

[quote=“Fitzy”]Pearl Jam are an exceptionally boring band. They are truly awful.

I’m glad I’ve had this chance to get that off my chest.[/QUOTE]

I’m appauled, they are my favourite.
But its all about opinions isn’t it fitz.:wink:

:thumbsup:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I’m appauled, they are my favourite.
But its all about opinions isn’t it fitz.;)[/QUOTE]

It is Caoimhaoin, and I respect your right to like Pearl Jam. Even if they are shite

Going all the way to Berlin in August to see them, can’t wait. Looking forward to the city as much as anything.

Fair play to you.

Controversial - I think Kilkenny will be knocked out of this years championship in a very dirty and massively controversial game.

[quote=“Fitzy”]Fair play to you.

Controversial - I think Kilkenny will be knocked out of this years championship in a very dirty and massively controversial game.[/QUOTE]

And i think it could be someone like Offaly or Waterford. I have absolutely nothing to base this on, just a hunch that one of their great rivals will do them.

Quite noteable how many rivals KK have, real rivals, be it from traditionally meeting them or nieghbouring them. Cork, Tipp, Wexford, Waterford, Offaly. More than other counties i would suggest.