A thread to post controversial opinions

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]And i think it could be someone like Offaly or Waterford. I have absolutely nothing to base this on, just a hunch that one of their great rivals will do them.

Quite noteable how many rivals KK have, real rivals, be it from traditionally meeting them or nieghbouring them. Cork, Tipp, Wexford, Waterford, Offaly. More than other counties i would suggest.[/QUOTE]

FFS kev, there are plenty of rural stick threads- dont ruin this one

Ok, i’ll leave it, even if someone does respond

Fuck NCC Caomhaoin. I was actually thinking along the lines of Waterford. I can see Davy giving in to the worst parts of his nature and unleashing the dogs of war on Kilkenny (Eoin would just love it). Someone, somewhere, is going to break and get this notion into their head that the only way to beat them is to play dirty.

They have all these “rivalries” because they set the standard, that unfortunately no-one can reach. I doubt if KK people even consider them rivalries. In Wexford we’re supposed to have a great rivalry with KK. At least thats what we fool ourselves into thinking. A rivalry implies some level of parity. Obviously not the case with Wexford, or anyone really. KK view us as a little brother, fondly, but one you have to put up with. Who’s blame them?

I hope is doesn’t happen, I hope someone beats Kilkenny by putting in a brilliant performance, and the forst people to congratulate them would be the Kilkenny team and supporters.

They’re so damn likeable, the bastards. Why can’t they be like Chelsea supporters? All my life, they’ve never been patronising towards me as I walked out of Croker after yet another massive defeat. They’ve been gracious and bought me pints when we beat them.

Bastards.

Lads who ruin threads should have their arseholes glued up.

:wink:

So Flano can’t get at them?

Women have no place in the work force (other than service industries, like Deli’s, bars, hairdressers etc)

So what would you look at in work then? Are you gay?

:wink:

Unlike women I come to work to work (and post on forums). They come to work to talk to other women. When I own my own company there will be as few women as possible there. A sexy receptionist and sexy p.a. for myself will be all that is required.

[quote=“The Runt”]Unlike women I come to work to work (and post on forums). They come to work to talk to other women. When I own my own company there will be as few women as possible there. A sexy receptionist and sexy p.a. for myself will be all that is required.[/QUOTE

Yep, I’m sure you’ll have them flocking to you when you own your little company. I can just imagine your current female workmate attitude to you.:wink:

I believe Runt is a hairdresser.

Makes sense, thansk for clearing that up Bandage

Yep, I’m sure you’ll have them flocking to you when you own your little company. I can just imagine your current female workmate attitude to you.;)[/QUOTE]

I generally treat them with contempt. But it doesn’t matter as most of them are out on a maternity leave for 6 months ever year.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]And i think it could be someone like Offaly or Waterford. I have absolutely nothing to base this on, just a hunch that one of their great rivals will do them.

Quite noteable how many rivals KK have, real rivals, be it from traditionally meeting them or nieghbouring them. Cork, Tipp, Wexford, Waterford, Offaly. More than other counties i would suggest.[/QUOTE]

Tipp i would suggest would have more - Cork, Clare, Waterford, Limerick, Galway, Offaly, Laois, Kilkenny and that’s just the bordering counties!!

[quote=“The Runt”]I generally treat them with contempt. But it doesn’t matter as most of them are out on a maternity leave for 6 months ever year.[/QUOTE

And what? They consider you to be some sex god or something? fifs runty, face it, you’re intimidated by women. You need to get out more

And what? They consider you to be some sex god or something? fifs runty, face it, you’re intimidated by women. You need to get out more[/QUOTE]

I do get out and that’s where I meet women, in bars and clubs and at deli counters, where they are supposed to be.

Bertie Ahern has been Ireland’s best ever Taoiseach.

There’s a sight of annoying fuckers in Limerick city

Limerick city should be removed from all Irish tourism brochures. Just send them to West Clare.