A thread to post stories or things that you believe never happened

Yes.

Surely itā€™s apt for sportspeople?

Of course. Loads of people younger than me Iā€™d have the height of admiration and respect for

@Copper_pipe is a hero of mine

1 Like

Greta?
Bazunu?
Kyogo?

1 Like

Heā€™s everyoneā€™s hero.

Some lovely replies

6 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

I remember Mark Little (RTEs first Washington correspondent) explaining how they used fight over the Irish Times at the breakfast table in his house when they were young. Some people are just different.

That probably didnā€™t happen either!

1 Like

Itā€™s almost as credible as Forum Meteorologist @TreatyStones coming on here and telling us that they all sit round the dinner table studying charts with wind turbulence graphs and precipitation charts every evening.
This wan is a spoofer.

3 Likes
10 Likes

A bit clunky this one

3 Likes

Iā€™m calling bullshit on this MDMA story.

4 Likes

A load of made up woke bollox as I correctly pointed out at the time

3 Likes

Sure I called bollix on Lottie Ryan recharacterising a 10 year old episode of excessive drunkenness as a drink spiking and I was hauled over the coals by the usual suspect.

17 Likes

Jesus that story is auld as the hills.
Sure Mark Vaughan said the same when he was told Seamus Moynihan would be on him.

http://tribune.ie/sport/gaelic-football/article/2011/jan/23/out-of-the-blue-so-club-will-colour-his-passion-in/

That last time we talked he mentioned how he once didnā€™t know who Seamus Moynihan was; he mentioned how as a minor he once drank three cans the night before a match, played well,

@glasagusban must be seething

1 Like

Sure Tomas Ryan was marking Messi during his stint at Celta Vigo and said heā€™d never heard of him.