A thread to post stories or things that you believe never happened

I think it was pointed out on TFK at the time how highly improbable this was.

Fantasists on social media looking for attention. Thereā€™s a lad named Aesop who has a fable about it.

1 Like

There was lads and lassies getting jabbed all over Ireland according to the likes of glas

5 Likes

More needles than the floor of a pine forest

The Offaly goalkeeper, whose name escapes me now, didnā€™t know who Joe Cooney was when he was told to keep the puck outs away from him.

Loads of lads play cos they love it and donā€™t watch every minute of senior intercounty championship.

Let me guess.

Mary Poppins?

Must be something about the club and fanciful stories. Paul McGinley is a ballyboden man isnā€™t he? There was this beauty too about MDMA

And proven untrue then

7 Likes

Ouch

Sure McAuley could have wore a pair of running spikes for all the kicking he did.

3 Likes

Home advantage ā€¦he could have nipped back to the house at half time.

Sorry, couldnā€™t resist

You donā€™t believe this happened Laz? Thereā€™s considerable evidence to suggest otherwise.

If it happened the Tiger Kinging of Irish society continues unabated

The voice note going around is pure black comedy.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a PM

When youā€™ve junkies carrying a dead body into a post office to collect a couple hundred euro, society has fallen.

4 Likes

The way she says pension and collect is fucked up.

Wouldnā€™t have happened in Oz anyway - the cops would have caught up and bate the corpse over the head with a truncheon for non-mask compliance before it reached the beachside post office.

12 Likes

Having reviewed the evidence I am now of the persuasion that this actually happened.
May the Lord have mercy on all our Souls