A United Ireland

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: don’t forget the chopsticks

1 Like

DUP up to their bolloxes in that

images

1 Like

414EE24900000578-4591268-image-a-15_1497109845908

2 Likes

But then Loyalists always had the protection of the scum of the earth aka the British Army

joint-footpatrol-of-british-uda-terrorists-and-british-army-soldiers-british-occupied-north-of-ireland-1970s

3 Likes

State of Robinson

1 Like

If he’d stayed at home a bit more at night maybe Iris would have behaved herself :joy:

1 Like

The brazen bitch​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Christ! Where am I trying to be an apologist for the likes of Harris or CCOB?!
A child of five would know that loyalists would not take a UI lying down. It would be most naive to think they would not seek to disrupt any change in the North’s constitutional position by taking their violence to the other 26 counties on our island.

Let’s not put our children/grandchildren in a position where they have to worry about bombs in rubbish bins. All the sake of a pie in the sky aspiration. Let’s leave sleeping dogs sleep.

1 Like

Loyalists wouldn’t need help from the Brits.

1 Like

They’re more reliant on the kinahans these days.
Loyalists are a crowd of drugged up racketeering gangsters in the grand scheme of things they’re more stable than the criminal gangs you have down there.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The cunts will torture & kill a few taigs here & there. Might even muster a “spectacular” but without the Brit’s engineering and intel they’re nothing. The fuckin irps would take them down in 6 months ffs

4 Likes

& That was an angry post. I withdraw it

1 Like

And this also was an angry post that I also withdraw

who was yere favourite loyalist terrorist lads?
I was a huge fan of Billy Wright, llike Paisley he was a great man to deliver a speech - John Weir as well , wasnt he in charge of the Glennane Gang, they’d put the absolute fear of God up a fella

Not surprised you fantasized about tough men.

1 Like

what was the name of the fella who drove the black taxi ?
imagine coming out of a pub and seeing that pull up behind you,

There was the story about the loyalists going on hunger strike and the screws finding Mars bars under their pillows.

1 Like

hahaha a wee bit like Jamie Bryson’s. Started refusing food at 12 noon one Saturday in a police cell. Indian curry ordered at 6 pm. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes