Abortion Referendum Thread

How has it worked in the UK and other countries?

Once again, you are telling porkies.

It’s odd that you make such unfounded allegations in a haughty manner when you try and praise convicted paedophiles.

Who is the paedophile I praised?
Is this your first account?

Yes, this is my first account and I am sickened at the unfounded allegations made against me by you and others.

It’s tough to take from a poster who praises a paedophile.

Irish women are probably not all that much different to UK women. Both shop in Pennys, listen to Ed Sheeran, watch the Karadashians etc. There is probably a high correlation in both sets of outlooks, choices and habits. In the UK the prevalence of abortion amongst people in stable relationships, in their 30s and getting their 2nd procedure or more would tell me that it has almost become a form of belated contraceptive in its own right.

You are a coward, a liar and a scumbag.

I would argue Irish women are very, very different to British women culturally and in outlook … There is a danger of the next few generations becoming numb to abortion alright and adopting attitudes you are outlining, but I guess it’s up to us as a society to properly educate and trust our women to do the right thing. There will always be extreme examples but the majority will never take such decisions so lightly you’d hope.

2 Likes

You had to apologise to me previously when you attributed other poster’s posts to me.

You’re showing extreme signs of senile dementia.

Why do so many hop over to the UK then?

You are obviously correct. But this referendum is still all about abortion. It’s what people are basing their decisions on.

Do you think it’s ok to use rape victims in this?

You have no ability to see deep into the real world so.
Yes there has been some changes. But largely symbolic or superficial.

The flag waving because we have a gay PM is embarrassing.

And he was not elected PM

Gender neutral toilets???what the fuck does that do for the country? Are you wumming?

We are still weak as a nation.

March in the streets when people are found innocent of a crime that becomes more and more obvious as and set up. Yet no cunt out banging down the doors of banks a few years ago or protesting the appalling Garda corruption.

To floury upper middle classes in certain appalling reason maybe reading their Sunday business post they can convince themselves they live somewhere different. But reality is most don’t

3 Likes

IYou’re a coward, hiding from your past and unwilling to stand by what you said, it was disgusting what you said when you were Rudi.

Now who is the paedophile I said was a lovely person? making things up because you’re getting a battering is really really weak

I never said that.

You seem to keep persisting with his falsehood, presumably because you are ashamed of supporting paedophiles in the past.

Which paedophile did I say was a lovely person? I’d say you made that up

To be fair most people lack a basic understanding of the banking crisis. Some due to ignorance and apathy and others due to being driven beyond distraction.The ondinary punter is running to stand still working to pay back a mortgage on an over valued house or in serious negative equity and effectively paying the equivalent of a second mortgage on childcare costs. They dont have time or mental capacity to contemplate the off balance sheet amounts Anglo had to plug a deficient reserve ratio or why EY didnt spot these anomalies.

With regards to GSOC you have to dig deep for the truth. There is a cabal of conventional media outlets who will subvert the truth and with non legally binding tribunals and lying politicians its like death by a thousand cuts for the public consciousness when it comes to these matters.

I am as frustrated as anybody at the lack of a force for change and the apathy out there to really tackle these issues. A lot of it I believe stems from work life balance. We have it all wrong.

You’re now accusing me of making things up when all you have done in this thread is fabricate things. You need to get professional help for your neurotic behaviour.

Well there we can agree.

But it’s not really about balance, more meshing.

Dealing with the people I deal with I would suggest we’re not great planners.

Some people get thru their week no hassle.

But in general our view of employment is strange. And there is huge employment snobbery which leads to vast amounts of people doing shit they had or not suited too

Well until you tell me which paedophile I said was a lovely person I’ve no real choice, that’s an odd accusation to make against somebody, any chance you’d back it up.

The notion that you and Rudi are different people is laughable but carry on with the pretence, what was said by Rudi (you) was disgusting

There are vast amounts of people pursuing careers which have no real viability in terms of employment like strength and conditioning etc and are oversaturated. Plenty of foreigners coming in doing IT work because too many layabouts want to choose teaching as a vocation as they get 4 months paid holidays every year.