Germany v Ireland - Friday, October 11th

Some would say that it is in bad taste for Ozil to take the piss out of Coleman and other downeys.

Downeys?

Yeah.

Stokes was unlucky with that fresh air he had , it looked worse than it was

No go on, what were you trying to say there.

Seamus Coleman looks like a downey. Ozil was pulling a downey face, therefore he was taking the piss out of Coleman and Downeys. This quip went over your head.

Make you feel good making snide remarks regarding down syndrome on an internet forum? grow up man.

You’re right, it did. Enlighten me, what is a ‘Downey’?

http://i1.goal.com/files/images/stats/goal/player-images/99/36099_186x236.jpg

The snide remark was actually regarding Seamus Coleman. Down Syndrome just happened to be the vehicle used.

Arsehole.

You’re one dumb cunt.

Cuntish

Rudi, get ta fuck.

A new low…

Mods, sort this shit out.

Totally out of order !

Ban the smelly cunt.

Totti obviously taking Northern Ireland’s defeat to Azerbaijan very badly.

Why don’t you fuck off Totti and do us all a favour.

[quote=“Mac, post: 601120, member: 109”]Christ but you’re an even bigger retard than I thought you were. KIB Man’s logic of approaching the Galway game was correct. He valued the team at a lower price than they were available and was happy to back them at the bigger price. You in the other hand seem to have no concept of what value actually is and are happy to back a team at any price. Using your logic we should be backing 1/100 shots all the time cos they’re going to win. The only way you will consistently win money betting is if you can beat the price. If you’re not able to see that then you should just walk away now before you
waste anymore money.

You remind me if the sort of lad who you’ll see roaring home a 4/5 favouite at a race meeting and then goes to collect his 9 euro winnings.[/quote]

Out of order.