Abortion Referendum Thread

The good spell of weather has fellas on here driven demented.

2 Likes

I have clamped him and exposed him for the horrible, bitter cunt that he is. He has nothing on me so resorts to making stuff up.

Heā€™s a beaten docket.

1 Like

Are his lies based on absolutely nothing so? Not quite as disgusting as mocking DS children but bad enough

All you have done is fabricated stories that are not true to deflect away from your abhorrent views.

You are a sick freak.

Itā€™s par for the course with him. Heā€™s a proper nasty cunt. A pathetic individual.

Thatā€™s why he lives a solitary life.

Part 1.

Cue the ā€˜it wasnā€™t me postā€™ :joy:

Why did you have Jimmy Saville as your avatar on here for years?

Why are you putting up posts from other posters?

Donā€™t demean your other posts with ignorant comments like that. I would be on same side as you regarding referendum. Stupid remarks as to where somebody is from on island of Ireland or to go back over border are really silly though

2 Likes

I take your point in board, but this is a 26 county referendum only and I think itā€™s better if the fundamentalist headbangers from the 6 counties like Harte and Jim Wells kept their noses out of it.

Youā€™d just rather people just stood by and accepeted babies being murdered.

That President Higgins you idiot.

You had Jimmy Saville as your avatar on here for years.

You are happy to see children getting blown up mate, why are you pretending to care about this issue?

I did in my hole you utter clown of a man.

I am not.

I think children deserve to live and should not pay the price because women might have to take a career break or put on a few pounds.

You did.

I didnā€™t.

There are people from all over the island who are coming out with things I would totally disagree with. Castigating groups because they do not come from same area as you is quite prejudiced really. I oppose Mickey Harteā€™s views entirely but he is as entitled to give his tuppence worth as anyone really.

Heā€™s from a different jurisdiction Raymond. That is just a fact.

I think itā€™s unhelpful for rape apologists from other jurisdictions to get involved in this.